RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
nuke21

Can I get game updates with FSD?

I bought Halo Anniversary because I loved the series and wanted to support them. I hate that I did this now. I installed it to my HD so I don't have to worry about always going for the disk since I use my Xbox for movies. I started playing co-op with my girlfriend only to find out it does not save progress in a level. I read online it is a known problem, and I assume they have a fix for it now but I need to know how to get ahold of the updates if possible. It is sad when a company remasters a game and doesn't even play the damn game to see if it works as it should.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. I am just wondering if there is a way I can get the updated/downloadable stuff for the game like if I didn't have a hacked xbox and was able to connect to Xbox live.

You can get Titile Updates only with modded FSD editions. The original FSD did no longer Support Title Update download. If your retail 360 is online capable, you can grap your Title Updates directly online from Xbox Live. The second (offline) option would be, you download your Updates from somewhere, and inject your Files with Modio, Usb Xtaf, or whatever.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

You can get Titile Updates only with modded FSD editions. The original FSD did no longer Support Title Update download. If your retail 360 is online capable, you can grap your Title Updates directly online from Xbox Live. The second (offline) option would be, you download your Updates from somewhere, and inject your Files with Modio, Usb Xtaf, or whatever.

My 360 is banned from XBox Live I was told when I got it. I would like to download the updates from somewhere but I don't know where to go to find them :/

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Or you update to aurora, which supports the new unity website, and just works. ;)

Will Aurora allow me to download the updates somehow?

On 1/19/2017 at 9:17 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Yes, assuming they are on unity. so will the modified version of FSD, but in my opinion aurora is better.

Awesome thank you. Couldn't figure out how to do the modified FSD but I got Aurora and it is very simple to use!

• Like 2