RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Lute Liou

Aurora 0.6

who can help me out here i want a link to downlaod  Aurora 0.6 not the beta version and if there is no such  Aurora  0.6 give me a link for  Aurora 0.5

This has been released, but unfortunatly, due to server maitenence, the link is offline..... also all versions of aurora are beta releases. So were all of the releases of FSD. FYI. When it is fixed, the link will be found at phoenix.xboxuniy.net all updates for aurora end up there. you will have to wait until the release site is fixed though.

1 hour ago, Lute Liou said:

how i can add links as i never tried this before

It's called "LiNK", and if you bother searching the forum we have PLENTY of information on how to set it up, both for FSD and Aurora... it's really not hard... you just need to take more then 5 seconds to try and find information on what it is and how it works... the homebrew community isn't for people that wants to have everything served with a silver spoon for free... it's for people that can TRY to find information on their own... you don't have to develop everything yourself like we've had to do, but, we do expect you to put a bit of effort into understanding atleast the basics of what you're doing...

yea thanks guys 

i have tried everything like the video everything works fine but when i try to play with system link my xbox turned off i tried that with couple of games it still turning  off so can anyone help me