RealModScene
rami808

i can't see my upload on unity tomb raider tu 3 (029133aa)

hi

why i can't see my upload in the database?

i upload the tu for 3 time but i continue to see only tu 1 ,,i'm uploading tu3

thanks

Probably because of server maitenence..... been happening since yesterday, and I dont think JQE has it all up yet..... Such as Link, I know he was asking a few people via IRC to help him test that last night, but I cant port forward where I am at, so I have no idea what is going on there.

thanks ..so i hope  they fixed the problem with big files too,,, for example rise of tomb raider or far cry 4 tu that is impossible to upload

They're too big of what XboxUnity allows, in excess of 250 MB. It's been like that for some time. If you're willing, you can share it for others to enjoy. XPG or ModNetwork is a good place to start.

2 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Probably because of server maitenence..... been happening since yesterday, and I dont think JQE has it all up yet..... Such as Link, I know he was asking a few people via IRC to help him test that last night, but I cant port forward where I am at, so I have no idea what is going on there.

you only need to port forward to host.. failed ports can still connect mate..

They're too big of what XboxUnity allows, in excess of 250 MB. It's been like that for some time. If you're willing, you can share it for others to enjoy. XPG or ModNetwork is a good place to start.

he could always use mediafire, zippyshare, mega, ect to share here.. just because the file cant be on unity, doesn't mean the person cant share here!!!!

• Like 1

normally yes, you only need to port forward to host, unless the ports are blocked in the outgoing rules also, which it appears they are. I can still play on live though. lol.

• Like 1

i uploaded some on XPG but i'd like to have some "little" in unity database to have access from consolle

some big files are region free so they are in XPG ;)

ps. how i can port forward to host?

Long story short, you cant. maybe in a future release of aurora there will be a way to add Unity repositories. I doubt that will happen, as they would have to release the server side code, so there is a standard, but it might happen. Probably not though. lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rami808 said:

Depends on your router, google for "port forward" and your router name/make/model...

34 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Long story short, you cant. maybe in a future release of aurora there will be a way to add Unity repositories. I doubt that will happen, as they would have to release the server side code, so there is a standard, but it might happen. Probably not though. lol.

It can be done using utility scripts already...

i know you can download data from just about anywhere with utility scripts, but that wasnt exactly what I was thinking about. lol. Though with the size of TU's these days it would be smart to revise the title update upload limit on the unity server.

Just now, gavin_darkglider said:

good to know, though I always thought quotas like that were set software side, so it should be configurable..... in therory.

Of course they are set software side... but... it's not just change the value - presto, it may be issues with the framework(s) used and other things... i'm not sure exactly where the issue is, but... it's been brought up in the past...

3 hours ago, rami808 said:

i uploaded some on XPG but i'd like to have some "little" in unity database to have access from consolle

some big files are region free so they are in XPG ;)

portforward.com!!!

on xpg they deleted my uploads ,,,

i don't understand why last week i able to upload a tu for diablo 3 ros on unity ( i was lucky)

ports are ok in my modem

why i have a consolle reboot when i access to system link?

3 minutes ago, rami808 said:

on xpg they deleted my uploads ,,,

i don't understand why last week i able to upload a tu for diablo 3 ros on unity ( i was lucky)

ports are ok in my modem

why i have a consolle reboot when i access to system link?

Xpg sucks lol.. and you need to disable the rss feed in the menu options.. and unity has a filesize limit.. thats why it cant be uploaded.. as i said.. upload to mediafire/mega/zippyshare, and post link here

• Like 1

yeah suck too much :)

no way ,with rss feed disable i still have reboot....it's always work fine  (i think 2 years) untill these days, i don't understan

edit : thanks now it seem to work ,do you know why i must desable rss? i''d always played with rss active

9 minutes ago, rami808 said:

yeah suck too much :)

no way ,with rss feed disable i still have reboot....it's always work fine  (i think 2 years) untill these days, i don't understan

edit : thanks now it seem to work ,do you know why i must desable rss? i''d always played with rss active

There is a thread about it, but basically is a bug for now.. lol.. rss really just says, hey there is this tu avail.. but it will be fixed soon

thank you

at this time i don't think some software-house release a new TU for 360 game so i think there is no difference to activate it in the future

i hope they fixed upload for unity website soon

This is not related to Tomb Raider TU3, but about the new WWE 2K17 TU3 update. I've tried uploading it a couple times, but a 'No FileVar' keeps appearing after it finishes the upload. It doesn't seem to add the new TU. The TU works fine on my console and is not too big (~ 55 MB). Did I do something wrong?

Xbox_Unity_Upload_No_Filevar.png