RealModScene
greator

Where is the LiNK?

Hello.
I'm new to the Aurora after using FSD for years. And I'm using 0.6 version.
I've setup my router for LiNk play according to tutorial posted here.
But when I play Gears of War Judgement, There is no Link option available in guide menu.
But when I use FSD, it's there. And it's working perfectly.

AM I missing something I need to have Link in Aurora?
Also with this new version, there is no "verify link settings" option,

• Like 1

First check the plugins directory and make sure the freestyle plugin files are actually there. There were some complaints that they got left out of this build, on release. it didnt make a difference for those of us who updated via the online updater(as the files were already there), but those with fresh installs it did. as for the verify link settings there should be a button where you set the ports under modules/Freestyle plugin in settings, but if the plugin files dont exist, then it is probable that this wouldnt show up.

• Like 1

That is strange, because I updated from 0.5, it should have freestyleplugin.xex in it.
But now it's just gone.

I copied one from FSD and now its working. Thank you

First check the plugins directory and make sure the freestyle plugin files are actually there. There were some complaints that they got left out of this build, on release. it didnt make a difference for those of us who updated via the online updater(as the files were already there), but those with fresh installs it did. as for the verify link settings there should be a button where you set the ports under modules/Freestyle plugin in settings, but if the plugin files dont exist, then it is probable that this wouldnt show up.

Hmmm.. that is baffling.. as the copy i got on day 1, has the freestyle plugin in it, as well as the copy i just downloaded.. lol.. maybe some people arent using the official source and downloading from elsewhere??

• Like 2

No, I got version 0.5 from this site, then update it to 0.6 from the console. And the freestyle plugin is just gone.
I install it back manually, now it appears on the plugin menu, set to active, all the thing inside are set.
And still the same problem: System link doesnt appear on guide menu.
I tried restart, reboot, still the same.

It will work if I booted to FSD 1st then go to Aurora. But that is cheating.

Also most of the time during verify check, Unity connection will failed, along with the things below it.
After couple of reboots, it will all pass. Although still no system link in guide menu.

No, I got version 0.5 from this site, then update it to 0.6 from the console. And the freestyle plugin is just gone.

I install it back manually, now it appears on the plugin menu, set to active, all the thing inside are set.

And still the same problem: System link doesnt appear on guide menu.

I tried restart, reboot, still the same.

It will work if I booted to FSD 1st then go to Aurora. But that is cheating.

Also most of the time during verify check, Unity connection will failed, along with the things below it.

After couple of reboots, it will all pass. Although still no system link in guide menu.

Do you have the option set to autoload the plugin on boot in aurora? In the modules section, press A on the freestyle plugin, and either press load, or set to load on boot
  • Like 1