RealModScene
Abbott

Gears of War 2 System Link

Hi all. I've managed to get system link to work with my RGH console and my brother's retail Xbox while playing Halo Reach, Borderlands, and CoD:BO 2 Zombies, but we can't get Gears of War 2 to work. I copied the game and title updates off of his system and converted to extracted format using GOD2ISO and Xbox Image Browser. I enabled the title update in Aurora and I disabled LiNK in the FSD plugin. pingpatch is disabled in dashlaunch and I have avatar/Kinect data installed.

Is there anything else I could have enabled that would let me play the other three games but not GoW2?

Thanks

• Like 3

Make sure you don't have any dashlaunch plugins aswell, they too can cause issues with certain games...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Make sure you don't have any dashlaunch plugins aswell, they too can cause issues with certain games...

Sent from my SM-G903F

The only option under the dashlaunch plugin is XHttp. I can disable it in dashlaunch, but XHttp stays checked in Aurora's dashlaunch plugin, and I still can't see my brother's console.

What patches did you have in mind? The only patches I have enabled under Network are:

signnotice

liveblock

xhttp (tried with this disabled too)

nonetstore

Thanks

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The only option under the dashlaunch plugin is XHttp. I can disable it in dashlaunch, but XHttp stays checked in Aurora's dashlaunch plugin, and I still can't see my brother's console.

What patches did you have in mind? The only patches I have enabled under Network are:

signnotice

liveblock

xhttp (tried with this disabled too)

nonetstore

Thanks

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Those are patches, not plugins..

Plugins are xbdm.xex and stuff..

Are ypu trying to mix wired and wireless connections? You have to use both wired or both wireless.. u cant mix the 2 to play lan mate

Edit: never mind.. i gotta ask.. why did you convert the god game?? That was pointless imo.. lol.. try just copying over the actual god version again, do not convert it.. then run xm360 to unlock, or have contpatch = true in dashlaunch.. something tells me you converting yhe actual god version might have cause some errors..

Unloading the FSD plugin worked! Thanks very much :)

Oook.. you said you already did that in your 1st post.. lololol

Oook.. you said you already did that in your 1st post.. lololol

Nope, he/she said he/she disabled LiNK... not that they completely unloaded the plugin ;)

I read it the same way you did at first, so i don't blame ya ;)

Nope, he/she said he/she disabled LiNK... not that they completely unloaded the plugin ;)

I read it the same way you did at first, so i don't blame ya ;)

Touché haha.. in fsd plugin, not AND fsd plugin.. haha.. totally my bad

Edit: never mind.. i gotta ask.. why did you convert the god game?? That was pointless imo.. lol.. try just copying over the actual god version again, do not convert it.. then run xm360 to unlock, or have contpatch = true in dashlaunch.. something tells me you converting yhe actual god version might have cause some errors..

xm360 doesn't unlock GODs, only DLC

xm360 doesn't unlock GODs, only DLC

Actual god version do.. and so do xbla.. as well as some install content.. converted iso's using iso2god dont

Actual god version do.. and so do xbla.. as well as some install content.. converted iso's using iso2god dont

I pulled GODs off my brother's retail Xbox and wasn't able to convert them. I googled around and it looked like other people were having the same problem. After some more searching, I found this thread where someone suggested converting to ISO and then extracting. That was the only way I could get the games to work.

I pulled GODs off my brother's retail Xbox and wasn't able to convert them. I googled around and it looked like other people were having the same problem. After some more searching, I found this thread where someone suggested converting to ISO and then extracting. That was the only way I could get the games to work.

I wrote a tool that does this some time back, it needs to erase all the license keys for it to work

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wrote a tool that does this some time back, it needs to erase all the license keys for it to work

Sent from my SM-G903F

Do you have a link to your tool? It sounds very useful

Do you have a link to your tool? It sounds very useful

I do apologize, but you were correct.. xm360 doesnt do it.. 360 content manager will.. ive been sick.. but you can find swizzys license cleaner in his github..