RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
diegocolque32

[Help] RB Button can't hold

Good afternoon and happy new year people! I have been an Aurora's user for the last month, but i have a little but tricky problem. I was playing Batman arkham origins and i got in a fight where i had to hold RB to win, but i realized it can't be done, when i hold it, nothing happens, until the moment i release the button and then it works but not as the hold function, only makes a little trigger.

I tried applying/un-applying the last TU, changing controller but always the same (i have two, microsoft originals of course).

My first thought was that the problem was the game, so i erased it (i was pretty mad at the moment).
A few hours later, I played soul calibur 5 and realised that the SAME thing happened.

The most obvious thing would be that my controller is broken, but my xbox doesn't have more than a year of use and i'm not a 24/7 player and both joysticks are in excellent shape.

So, the problem is, i don't know what the hell to do! it's annoying to know that if a game makes me hold RB button, i won't be able to make it :/

My first attempt was to change the screenshot shortcut (it was RB + Back) but nothing changed. Pls Help! :(

I have RGH and Aurora 0.6b

(sry for bad english, southamerican person here :unsure: )

• Like 4

Good afternoon and happy new year people! I have been an Aurora's user for the last month, but i have a little but tricky problem. I was playing Batman arkham origins and i got in a fight where i had to hold RB to win, but i realized it can't be done, when i hold it, nothing happens, until the moment i release the button and then it works but not as the hold function, only makes a little trigger.

I tried applying/un-applying the last TU, changing controller but always the same (i have two, microsoft originals of course).

My first thought was that the problem was the game, so i erased it (i was pretty mad at the moment).

A few hours later, I played soul calibur 5 and realised that the SAME thing happened.

The most obvious thing would be that my controller is broken, but my xbox doesn't have more than a year of use and i'm not a 24/7 player and both joysticks are in excellent shape.

So, the problem is, i don't know what the hell to do! it's annoying to know that if a game makes me hold RB button, i won't be able to make it :/

My first attempt was to change the screenshot shortcut (it was RB + Back) but nothing changed. Pls Help! :(

I have RGH and Aurora 0.6b

(sry for bad english, southamerican person here :unsure: )

Try disabling the screenshot combo altogether and see if it fixes it.. since rb was apart of the combo before.. thats what the problem was originally.. as it was waiting on the 2nd key combo to be pressed..

Have you tried to turn off the freestyle plugin altogether?

wbb9mv.gif

for so long I thought my controller's dpad was f****d. I wouldn't have thought that something as innocent as the screenshot combo could be doing this in a million years.   

• Like 2