RealModScene
LuffyDragon

Xbox 360 RGH 2.0 Corona 4GB E79 Error

Hi!

My xbox got this problem after I tried to flash into 17511. The screen goes black and the xbox was turned off. When I boot it, the error e79 occurs. I still can boot into xell. I tried to re flash it with rawflash v4 through xell but after the xenon.elf was lauched, my TV goes unsupported signal / no signal. PLEASE HELP!!

• Like 2

Erm.. what I need to do exactly? I don't quite understand 

you need a 4GB R/W kit to reflash your nand mate.. since it is dead atm.. once you have a working nand.. use Swizzy's AWESOME app "Simple Nand Flasher" to update your console for updates..

and you would have came to this conclusion if you read what Swizzy said to the other guy.. who is/was having same ERROR 79, and needs to reflash..

• Like 2

you need a 4GB R/W kit to reflash your nand mate.. since it is dead atm.. once you have a working nand.. use Swizzy's AWESOME app "Simple Nand Flasher" to update your console for updates..

and you would have came to this conclusion if you read what Swizzy said to the other guy.. who is/was having same ERROR 79, and needs to reflash..

where do I get the 4gb r/w kit? I don't seem to have it in my country

Yes, that's one such place you can buy it from, this pack however requires one additional item - a MMC compatible SD card reader

Probably yes, can't guarantee it'll work, but in theory it should yes...

this one? 

15plmjm.jpg

while that one might work.. some brands can be crap.. so we cant guarantee it'll work.. but something like that should work 

• Like 1

Keep in mind the R/W kit needs to be soldered onto the motherboard, so if you're not experienced with that, perhaps asking someone for help might be a good idea? :)

What happened with your Matrix V3 ? One capacitor rambled on above C and D points...

I don't know. After I took it apart, it was already like that.

Update : some of the websites that sells r/w kit is out of stock  :cry:

I don't know. After I took it apart, it was already like that.

Update : some of the websites that sells r/w kit is out of stock :cry:

Some.. modchipcentral, ozmodchips has em.. 2 sites that come up with a google search.. and pretty sure they ship worldwide too mate

Edit: ozmodchips ship world wide mate.. also in stock, modchipcentral doesnt specify lol but is instoxk

Some.. modchipcentral, ozmodchips has em.. 2 sites that come up with a google search.. and pretty sure they ship worldwide too mate

Edit: ozmodchips ship world wide mate.. also in stock, modchipcentral doesnt specify lol but is instoxk

Just message to ozmodchips and they say they didn't ship worldwide at the moment. (sigh) Looks like I need to get a new console -_-

Just message to ozmodchips and they say they didn't ship worldwide at the moment. (sigh) Looks like I need to get a new console -_-

Check with http://www.shop01media.com/index.php?route=product/product&search=kit&product_id=186 pretty sure he sends worldwide aswell...

Another alternative is to look for Maximus SDTool... this includes a compatible SD reader...

A third alternative is to make your own SD adapter, it takes a resistor and a MicroSD - SD adapter or a compatible reader (soldering directly to the reader)

Sent from my SM-G903F

http://www.ozmodchips.com/shippinginfo.html

they ship internationally.. if your country isn't supported.. i am sorry about that mate.. nothing i can do about it..

301dgg1.jpg

This is what they said.

Check with http://www.shop01media.com/index.php?route=product/product&search=kit&product_id=186 pretty sure he sends worldwide aswell...

Another alternative is to look for Maximus SDTool... this includes a compatible SD reader...

A third alternative is to make your own SD adapter, it takes a resistor and a MicroSD - SD adapter or a compatible reader (soldering directly to the reader)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can you show me what does a self made SD adapter looks like?

Edit: this video is good but not understandable T_T 

I'm a rookie so, what is crystal?? :sweat:

2wn0bv7.jpg

The blue wire right side of the blue wire

Sent from my SM-G903F