RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
WENY

Party Buffalo&Games

Hello 

I don't really know to write this post here in this category, but...  need help 

So after download all intresting  games and put to my HDD in console(all works great :thumbup: ), my friend ask me because He bought same console like me, to copy this games to His own hard drive. Now i have problem cause, i used Party Buffalo for this, after i connected both disks to PC , and start Buffalo, i saw error, so i click "OK" only with my HDD, and my all games in catalogy "games" stop existed but i still see they take a place in GB on HDD but dont work anymore(games i "content" works) , now i must do everthing from beginning(download and copy to console HDD), i also noticed a new folder in HDD console called "minidex?". 

Any solution for that ? to restore?  :blushing:

RGH LT3 Aurora 0.6b Trinity (Valhalla)

• Like 2

The proper solution is probably to just format the drive and redownload the data... :/

yeah.. and what you really want to do? is just use an external HDD mate.. ever since 17349, the usb restraints have been lifted.. so FAT32 drives work no problem.. 

and you can just use aurora's file manager to copy everything from your hdd, to external.. then to his hdd.. 

• Like 1

Ehh :cat: thx, i have to learn from mistakes, btw, once again thx for quickly answer :sweat:

I wouldnt call it a mistake.. per-say.. as that is the old way it had to be done.. but something keeps wanting to pop up in my head that party buffalo just makes an image of the hdd.. which is only good if you are making a backup of your own hdd.. to be used on your console again.. which is where problems lay.. as alot of stuff is console signed and whatnot.. but yeah.. next time.. just make sure you are on kernel 17349+ on both, and you shouldnt have a problem copying stuff..