RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gr0bda

Speedrunner HD (Code 4)

I don't think this is Aurora issue, but this game does not work for me be it demo or full game, I get Code 4 as soon as I hit (A) to play and goes back to Aurora. Tested in the regular (latest) dash and it does same thing. Just wanted to confirm if others have the same problem, if that's ok. if not please delete this thread

TIA

• Like 3

i'll give you a hint.. it is an indie game.. probably need indie title update, or your avatar update installed.. along with fakelive = on for indie titles..

• Like 1

i'll give you a hint.. it is an indie game.. probably need indie title update, or your avatar update installed.. along with fakelive = on for indie titles..

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that is it. I have installed several Indie games by now, and this is the only title  that doesn't wanna work, on top of that it DOES load to title and let's me sign in, select device to save and presents me with (A) to start the game and then it crashes with said "(Code 4)" 

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that is it. I have installed several Indie games by now, and this is the only title  that doesn't wanna work, on top of that it DOES load to title and let's me sign in, select device to save and presents me with (A) to start the game and then it crashes with said "(Code 4)" 

oooook.. so i did some searching.. and found a thread, from 2 months ago..

and have you tried turning off fakelive?? a special wood-elf told me in a dream i had that it will work..  :thumbup:

and no i'm not trolling you.. turn off fakelive lol

• Like 2

oooook.. so i did some searching.. and found a thread, from 2 months ago..

and have you tried turning off fakelive?? a special wood-elf told me in a dream i had that it will work..  :thumbup:

and no i'm not trolling you.. turn off fakelive lol

Thanks again for another reply.

Fakelive is off. Wish I could include image without linking to another service. But fakelive is red and says disabled

Could I ask for the link to that website/thread if possible? Thank you

Thanks again for another reply.

Fakelive is off. Wish I could include image without linking to another service. But fakelive is red and says disabled

Could I ask for the link to that website/thread if possible? Thank you

I cant provide you with a site link.. but i can give you some info.. i have tried this game.. and turning fakelive off in dashlaunch worked.. but.. something else i should say.. is the game is over 200mb in size.. you can check on xbox.com... and there is a 10mb version floating around.. make sure you have the correct version..

Edit: woth fakelive on, code 4 error shows up.. i can make a yt video showing this if you'd like??

I cant provide you with a site link.. but i can give you some info.. i have tried this game.. and turning fakelive off in dashlaunch worked.. but.. something else i should say.. is the game is over 200mb in size.. you can check on xbox.com... and there is a 10mb version floating around.. make sure you have the correct version..

Edit: woth fakelive on, code 4 error shows up.. i can make a yt video showing this if you'd like??

Could you make the video? If possible with your settings for dashlaunch?

I only have the 200MB version. Perhaps the other is just Speedrunner, without the "HD" part in it's name? Which version are you testing?

Could you make the video? If possible with your settings for dashlaunch?

I only have the 200MB version. Perhaps the other is just Speedrunner, without the "HD" part in it's name? Which version are you testing?

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SpeedRunner-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855094c

^^ that is the version i am testing..

i bought it for $3 to test.. lol.. maybe you should buy it too??

• Like 1

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SpeedRunner-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855094c

^^ that is the version i am testing..

i bought it for $3 to test.. lol.. maybe you should buy it too??

OMG IT WORKS!!!! It never occurred to me that I should disable BOTH!! I thought (read somewhere) that one or the other (fakelive/autofake) has to be on for XBLIG to work!

MANY, MANY thanks for the video, your time and effort!!! 

OMG IT WORKS!!!! It never occurred to me that I should disable BOTH!! I thought (read somewhere) that one or the other (fakelive/autofake) has to be on for XBLIG to work!

MANY, MANY thanks for the video, your time and effort!!! 

fakelive usually has to be on.. and you dont use BOTH settings.. autofake cuts it on when set to a specific title ID... that's why it has multiple slots, for multiple games.. lol.. but yeah.. i seen on a diff site.. someone had said cut it off.. i tried.. and well as the video you can see.. lmfao

• Like 1

fakelive usually has to be on.. and you dont use BOTH settings.. autofake cuts it on when set to a specific title ID... that's why it has multiple slots, for multiple games.. lol.. but yeah.. i seen on a diff site.. someone had said cut it off.. i tried.. and well as the video you can see.. lmfao

That brings a question how to make it ALL play nicely with one another without constantly "juggling" dashlaunch settings? Can the dashlaunch be set in such way that games that require fakelive/autofake and  games like Speedrunner HD need it disabled can all get along. Are those 0x00000000 slots for that kind of setup?

That brings a question how to make it ALL play nicely with one another without constantly "juggling" dashlaunch settings? Can the dashlaunch be set in such way that games that require fakelive/autofake and games like Speedrunner HD need it disabled can all get along. Are those 0x00000000 slots for that kind of setup?

Yes.. that's what autofake is.. if you read the launch.ini, it will tell you how to set it up mate.. i haven't used it.. so i cant tell you off hand exactly what to do.. but the launch.ini has(should) comments to what most of the options do..

Edit: autofake scans for the game set, and if it finds it when u boot a game, cuts on fakelive..

edit 2: this is from the info_launch.ini that comes with dashlaunch..

; when true dash launch will automatically enable fakelive functionality only during official dash and indie play sessions
; if not set this value will be FALSE
autofake = false
; if some titles benefit from fakelive, add them here - only 10 may be listed
autofake0 = 0x00000000
autofake1 = 0x00000000
autofake2 = 0x00000000
autofake3 = 0x00000000
autofake4 = 0x00000000
autofake5 = 0x00000000
autofake6 = 0x00000000
autofake7 = 0x00000000
autofake8 = 0x00000000
autofake9 = 0x00000000

you place Title ID there.. but.. since all indie games have the same title id.. dunno lol.. dont mess with indie games that much to be honest..

edit 3: also, swizzy goes into more detail here:

felida, thank you for all your time and effort finding all that information. I'll dig deeper into it as I encounter more problems. So far everything works just fine. Once again thank you!!

felida, thank you for all your time and effort finding all that information. I'll dig deeper into it as I encounter more problems. So far everything works just fine. Once again thank you!!

Afaik, SpeedrunnerHD is the only 1 that requires no fakelive.. but the autofake is more for regular games.. cod ghosts require fakelive to use mics.. so you would set the title id in autofake, and turn autofake on.. then when u load ghosts.. it will cut it on, and you can use mics.. then cut it off when you exit back to dash.. and no worries mate.. i dont mind helping lol