RealModScene
thesidemen123

batman telltale series problem

after batman came crashing into the window in episode 1,the game loops again from the beginning. Any solutions?
ps i tried downloading from several sources already but the same problem keeps on happening

• Like 2

You must play the first episode With TU1 individually without 2-3-4-5 The problem will be solved ...

ithink This problem in the Xbox  360 version only

but i tried deleting my tu already and the game still gets stuck at that point....

EDIT: i managed to get past the scene where batman crashes into the building through the window but right after that  the game gets stuck again 

but i tried deleting my tu already and the game still gets stuck at that point....

EDIT: i managed to get past the scene where batman crashes into the building through the window but right after that  the game gets stuck again 

You must delete all episodes and play only  first episode with TU1 

Do not put all the episodes play the first episode first+TU1 Upon completion of the first episode Put EPISODE 2+3+4+5+ TU2

ohh thanks so much salah! May i just ask why should i remove rest of the episodes first?

Because it is a bug in This game if the release of the full version will solve this problem...