RealModScene
Yacine5599

Can't connect to Internet [Aurora 0.5b]

HI GUYS! I had a problem yesterday with my xbox 360 RGH console, I wanted to connect to Internet for getting some covers and downloading some TUs And the new 0.6b version... But when I plugged in the Ethernet cable I got an Invalid ip adress ( not like 192.168.x.x) .

So,I ignored that in the ethernet° I went to x360 network settings and assigned a similar ip to this ;   

I 192.168.1.6/S 255.255.255.0/G 192.168.1.1/D1 192.168.1.1/D2 192.168.1.2

And did the same to my networks bridge......     But the problem is even with a valid IP I can't connect because every time I bridge the connections the Internet is off (WIFI isn't getting internet) and when I delete the bridge the Internet is back I don't know what to do. It's not the first time I do this but this time it's different

THANKS!

• Like 1

Sounds to me like a failure of the dhcp server in the router/bridge. The first thing I would try is unpluging the router/bridge, and rebooting it, and then rebooting the xbox. does the internet work on other devices on the network? What exacly was the IP Address, because if it is in the APIPA range, that usually means it is a DHCP server issue. 

Mark Router Settings PPPOE And make xbox ip automatic do you have an account xboxunity ? And introduced your information is correct ?

PPPOE Has nothing to do with the conection between the router/bridge and the xbox. Obviously the internet is working on 1 of his devices, which already had the proper info in it, from its lease with the DHCP server on the router/bridge as he posted here. Do as I said, and post back if it worked, if not give me the address it gives the xbox, and we can go from there.

• Like 4

As gavid said, first restart the router, check if you have Internet on another devices then check what's the xbox ip (if it's automatic) or try to assign one to xbox. Seems like an router "failure". Usually works after reboot

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

Hi, RMS Masters, I want to informe you that the Internet connection is fine but when I use the bridge the Internet is no longer working! To make it clear I'll take some screenshots: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RpjC1NASKLOVpoUGtVOXFJMk0

Hi, RMS Masters, I want to informe you that the Internet connection is fine but when I use the bridge the Internet is no longer working! To make it clear I'll take some screenshots: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RpjC1NASKLOVpoUGtVOXFJMk0

Do you test your connexion of the Xbox should be like this? bcd4acdd21f3e98d05f85c0f4cb02d80.png

No, I have glitch so I test pc connection and xbox > network test failes

I'm also talking about RGH ...

If the problem of the settings of the router I think you must open Server FOR XBOX ..Try connection by Wi-Fi from the better

No, I have glitch so I test pc connection and xbox > network test failes

Are you trying to bridge the connections on pc? Have you tried internet sharing instead?.. or better yet.. hooking the xbox up driectly to the connection???

• Like 1

But If I connect directly to my WIFI I'm fucked I'll get banned!

No you wont.. that is what dashlauch settings are for.. liveblock..

Just dont use liveblock strong..

And your idea of being banned by directly connecting to internet.. is wrong.. if you were to get banned.. it wouldnt matter how u connect to xbl.. be it phone/wifi/direct connection..

But just make sure you use likeblock and you will be fine.. just like the rest of us.. lol

• Like 3

So Live Block resolves everything ? I still think this is dangerous, man!

Yes, and even if you do get banned all that happens is that you cannot connect to xbox live again and you are in effect safer then before as you can no longer accidently update your kernel from xbox live...

Sent from my SM-G903F