RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PopeyedGull5

help with XUR file

hi guys can anyone please know how to open and edit Aurora_Skin.xur file or any xur file , i want to change the color from blue to black and i dont know how to open or edit this file or know even wish software that i must use , please any info , and thanks you 

• Like 1

XUITool which is part of the XDK...

thanks swizzy but i already download it but it doesn't work for me i dont know why , and tuto or something please 

There are examples in the Help File, and the tool is a pain in the ass, trust me it has given me nothing but problems since I started my writing Utility Scripts, which is different, as you dont have a base like a skin to modify, and you get to create everything yourself. It has been a learning experience. As for what you are looking for, Felida has some nice Videos in the Skin and Script section of the forum, that will help. And once I get the hang of it all, I will post my findings for creating XUI for scripts, and how to interact with them. It appears that I am not the only scripter that has had issues with this, so a Guide for others will be nice.

• Like 2