RealModScene

How i can report a hacker in xbox unity ?

Theres any control about that?

There is a thread titled "link hacker dump" i think, you can add the name to the list of people already there.. but.. not really.. atleast there hasnt been an announcement of such people being banned.. ect.. but best bet dont play with em if you see them on that thread? But someone could always use a diff name.. BEST option.. passworded rooms mate..

• Like 2

There is a thread titled "link hacker dump" i think, you can add the name to the list of people already there.. but.. not really.. atleast there hasnt been an announcement of such people being banned.. ect.. but best bet dont play with em if you see them on that thread? But someone could always use a diff name.. BEST option.. passworded rooms mate..

Ok Thanks, 

Yes it is true the best way passworded rooms ...I hate to play  In the public rooms because most players cheats :ninja:

There are lot of cheaters but to say "most players" is far fetched.

• Like 1

These kind of posts are just foken dumb. If you don't want modders, why tf are you on a modded platform? Go get a retail, and join XBL. Why exactly are you bitching about modders in their own forum and platform? What were you expecting?

50 minutes ago, XeNoNM0ddER149 said:

These kind of posts are just foken dumb. If you don't want modders, why tf are you on a modded platform? Go get a retail, and join XBL. Why exactly are you bitching about modders in their own forum and platform? What were you expecting?

Maybe we just want to play with emulators etc.?

Everyone don't use mods to cheat... which is what this is all about, cheating... also, this service is FREE while Xbox Live costs money every month, maybe some people just don't have the money to pay for that?