RealModScene
gavin_darkglider

Features As a Community We Would Like To See In The Future Utility Script API/Aurora

Is there any way to show the bit error rate from the DVD drive as i just was tweaking in a laser module and it would be handy to assess laser quality

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L02 using Tapatalk

I don't think this information is exposed anywhere :/

Is there any way to show the bit error rate from the DVD drive as i just was tweaking in a laser module and it would be handy to assess laser quality

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L02 using Tapatalk

Use a multimeter.. as with every pot tweak tut tells you?
  • Like 2

To use GetFriendlist.php i still need a php Session. Any ideas or workaround? The current LUA code isnt enabled for cookies and xboxunity doesnt pass the phpsession id in the URL via GET

Thats why we should have APIKey based functions, without performing multiple logins.

• Like 1

I believe that Unity uses a JSON based format, so I would look into using that library to parse the info, as for the login info, you might have to pass your API key everytime, but that shouldnt be to hard to pull from the database.

• Like 1

I already do that of course, its json.

The script is finished but currently you have to login and you cant get to that php page because a normal browser would use cookies and sessions, which the scripts can't do (yet).

It would be nice to have a workaround untill Aurora 0.6+ is going to be released

I might play around with it later, there should be a way to do this with your API key, and not cookies, such as pass the api key, instead of the username and password. Havnt tried it, but I would think it would be do able, as aurora does it.

To use GetFriendlist.php i still need a php Session. Any ideas or workaround? The current LUA code isnt enabled for cookies and xboxunity doesnt pass the phpsession id in the URL via GET

Thats why we should have APIKey based functions, without performing multiple logins.

We have many Unity API calls implemented that use API key (everything Aurora uses is based on an API key UnityAPI).  However, FriendsList is something we never finished implemented on the API side cause we never got there with FreestylePlugin or Nova.

For now, it seems what you may be trying to do with XboxUnity Friends is not possible.

Ok,thats bad, my script is on hold then. It was basically finished.

Maybe i find a workaround but i actually dont want to implement third party external , services, servers or etc.

I hope you can provide a workaround any time soon, via updating api, aurora or anything else.

Use a multimeter.. as with every pot tweak tut tells you?

yes but if you can get a bit error rate out of the dvd drive you can accurately access the quality of the laser and how well it is tuned in.