RealModScene
Turranius

Confused about TU for Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition

Greetings.

I was wondering about title updates for Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition. It requires title updates to play when you've manually put the DLCs in.

My ID for that game is 4B4D07F6

Title Updates in Aurora 6b are empty for that game. If I search for the title ID on xboxunity.net, I get a hit that shows 7 updates, named "TitleID: 4B4D07F6" Good, a match!

If I click the "updates 7" button on that, it shows "Updates for MediaID : 130ABF66"

Huh?

Anyway, I tried grabbing them all and copied to /Hdd1/Cache/ but neither of them show up in Aurora (not so strange if its the wrong ID).

What am I missing here? Thanks!

You need to check the MediaID/BaseVersion of your version of the game and find the appropriate TU for that version of the game...

You need to check the MediaID/BaseVersion of your version of the game and find the appropriate TU for that version of the game...

But the Media ID is 483CE82F. When I search for that it finds

Saints Row IV - 4B4D07F6

But when clicking on the 7 TUs for it, it says its for 130ABF66

I dont get it, sorry =)

Editing a post seems a bit broken here so I'll make a new post.

I can see that the Media ID I wrote above does not match. The GOD folder is 4B4D07F6 so that was what I was looking for. When actually checking the Media ID in Aurora for it though, it says 483CE82F

So the lesson is, do not trust the GOD folder and always check the Media ID in Aurora? I thought they were the same thing.

Edit: Never mind. I see now. Title ID and Media ID can be different and I want the Media ID for TUs. Too bad I can't find it anywhere =(

But the Media ID is 483CE82F. When I search for that it finds

Saints Row IV - 4B4D07F6

But when clicking on the 7 TUs for it, it says its for 130ABF66

I dont get it, sorry =)

That simply means nobody has uploaded any TU's for your version of the game...

Editing a post seems a bit broken here so I'll make a new post.

I can see that the Media ID I wrote above does not match. The GOD folder is 4B4D07F6 so that was what I was looking for. When actually checking the Media ID in Aurora for it though, it says 483CE82F

So the lesson is, do not trust the GOD folder and always check the Media ID in Aurora? I thought they were the same thing.

Edit: Never mind. I see now. Title ID and Media ID can be different and I want the Media ID for TUs. Too bad I can't find it anywhere =(

The title ID is the same for the different versions of the game, the media ID is different per region of the game.. or defining the "actual GOD" version..

You can use aurora to give you the media id in the subtitle options..

Now what you can do.. is use a program called GoD2Iso.. and download a default.xex from google search, replace the one you have, and game will operate just like the other media id.. and you can easily get TU's

Clever. Thanks.

I tried something else. I had an xKey XBOX as well so I loaded the ISOs there and logged in to live. Started the game and it downloaded an update for it. Great.

Then I put the harddrive in my PC and stole the title update via Horizon.

Copied it to HDD1\Cache on the JTAG xbox and ... it does not show up in Aurora. Crap =(

Clever. Thanks.

I tried something else. I had an xKey XBOX as well so I loaded the ISOs there and logged in to live. Started the game and it downloaded an update for it. Great.

Then I put the harddrive in my PC and stole the title update via Horizon.

Copied it to HDD1\Cache on the JTAG xbox and ... it does not show up in Aurora. Crap =(

Did you instruct Aurora to scan for TU's?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Did you instruct Aurora to scan for TU's?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Of course not. Because I am an idiot =)

I found an old thread where it was said that Aurora scans automatically at each reboot. It must have been before the checkbox was added to make it optional =)

Thanks again for the help. Atleast now I know how to grab TUs from the xKey xbox if I can not find it.

I figured I should send this TU to XboxUnity but its not really easy. There is a title there already with the correct Title ID but the wrong Media ID, so hm.

I need to create a new title "Saints Row IV" with Title ID 4B4D07F6 and media ID 483CE82F

It'll only let me search when I click Add Title though.

That's because it's added when you upload the TU :)

Sent from my SM-G903F