RealModScene
XeNoNM0ddER149

Is Xbox 360 Streaming Possible?

Is it possible to create a plugin that streams the Xbox 360 across the network and view the stream on a PC?

Which ports should be opened?

Can the stream be viewed from a browser?

• Like 1

You could essentially write a plugin for this, but there isnt one for non devkit kernels. RGloader can do it, but it for video recording, but it is choppy, as an actual devkit has more ram to work with. Even then, it streams a recording of gameplay to the computer, and not the actual video stream. Or maybe it is the stream, and the computer handles saving the file. Not sure on that one.

You could essentially write a plugin for this, but there isnt one for non devkit kernels. RGloader can do it, but it for video recording, but it is choppy, as an actual devkit has more ram to work with. Even then, it streams a recording of gameplay to the computer, and not the actual video stream. Or maybe it is the stream, and the computer handles saving the file. Not sure on that one.

How xbmovie works, is it records to the hdd, then transfers a converted video.. or transferes then converts to .wma forget which exactly..

And even still.. damn thing is sh*tty as hell haha.. you're better off getting a capture card or something..

• Like 2

I dont know, I have never used it, or needed to use it, as I have a capture card in my computer...... Never really use that either though. lol. Used to use it when I didnt have a TV, but now it just sits there. lol.

I dont know, I have never used it, or needed to use it, as I have a capture card in my computer...... Never really use that either though. lol. Used to use it when I didnt have a TV, but now it just sits there. lol.

Well lemme say it like this.. if ran on xshell it works alright, if ran in game.. could be ok, but when the system swaps stuff.. then it really errors out stuff.. haha.. meaning screen gets all messed up and everything else.. audio is crap, ect.. so yeah you are better off buying an adapter or capture card.. as the internal xb360 stuff is crap.. lol.. even on xb1, their game dvr stuff has its problems too.. lol..
  • Like 1