RealModScene

i have an idea for a new theme but i dont know how to make it. i edited two quick image of what it could look like in gimp.
i love to hear what you guys think.

here is the main screen with selections for the type the xbox 350 game cover would swap in and out for whats in your media when selected white would high light it. on the left your avatar and if selected and press A then takes you to the editor. 
post-77330-0-11863400-1480740974_thumb.jpg

here is a media type in this case 360 games a book shelf holds the game but the selected is out to the left when going thought them it get put back on the shelf A to luanch game B for back X to install the game as GOD (using the new scritps) Y to look at details
post-77330-0-80742500-1480740966_thumb.jpg

if you can create this theme please do all i ask is for a bit of credit for the concept

if you like to create it let me know and i give you the rest of my ideas

post-77330-0-80742500-1480740966_thumb.jpg

post-77330-0-11863400-1480740974_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The bookshelf thing, can easily be done.. as it is just using the coverflow editor to create, has nothing to do with the skin mate..

And as for your idea of how the skin should be.. you cant really do that either.. i mean you could make the quick view options look like that, but you cant have it act like fsd did, and have a different setup per catagory..

The bookshelf thing, can easily be done.. as it is just using the coverflow editor to create, has nothing to do with the skin mate..

And as for your idea of how the skin should be.. you cant really do that either.. i mean you could make the quick view options look like that, but you cant have it act like fsd did, and have a different setup per catagory..

At least not in the current version of aurora. I see big things for the future of aurora, an option to do something like this, by using theme based utility scripts would not be outside the realm of possibilities. As it is they have already given you an interface to interface with XUI, so it would make sense that the utility scripts could then be ported to theme scripts, such as you can create a whole new interface, within aurora, if you chose to code it in lua. Just an optimistic view of the future. ;) As for the avatar thing, there isnt much that can be done there with the current lua interface. Though you could display console temps, weather info, gamer score, etc.... if they were to add the ability to add scripts to themes, which is the next logical step, besides adding more libraries to the lua interface of coarse.