RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
smokemonster

Larger Cover-Browser previews?

I love the new cover browser added in 0.6b! Would it be possible to make a skin modification to show cover previews full-size, and scrolling left/right, similar to how they are presented in Unity? They are currently a little too small to make out on my TV.

A shortcut button or combo to get directly to the cover browser from the game list would be a nice addition as well, if possible.

• Like 2

I love the new cover browser added in 0.6b! Would it be possible to make a skin modification to show cover previews full-size, and scrolling left/right, similar to how they are presented in Unity? They are currently a little too small to make out on my TV.

A shortcut button or combo to get directly to the cover browser from the game list would be a nice addition as well, if possible.

The preview might be possible, i can put it on the list to look at. Scrolling left / right probably a no, shortcut combo definitely not.