RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cashonly

Aurora Weather script

OK, did that, it worked. how do i tell it that i want celsius and not farenheit?

It should ask you if you want metric (celcius) or us (fahrenheit)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Just looked into it, there is an options.ini file with the script, and if you change the metric=0 to metric=1 then it will be in celsius.

@Swizzy When I set up weather in aurora, it didnt ask me which I wanted.

• Like 1

Just looked into it, there is an options.ini file with the script, and if you change the metric=0 to metric=1 then it will be in celsius.

I'll look into that, the code should have that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

i did find setings.ini, modified there and it work as expected. thank you!

can i make it apear on the main screen in a corner? (like xbmc?)

i did find setings.ini, modified there and it work as expected. thank you!

can i make it apear on the main screen in a corner? (like xbmc?)

Not right now, in this version you can really only bring up the information via the Utility Scripts functionality, and it blocks any other usage while running...

thansk for the info,  work perfect.

Edit : A doubt, you can move 1 game from one section to another, as it was on FSD?

Example: Move 1 game that appears in the Arcades Section to the Xbox 360 Section?

Sorry for my english

You can create custom filters, so you could potentially add 1 arcade game to the xbox 360 tab, as the tabs a customizable, and are a collection of filters. Have been able to do this since 0.5b.

• Like 1

I'll look into that, the code should have that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I've fixed the above issue now, it can easily be done manually to by deleting the settings.ini file =)

Weather can not find my city at all, I tried several coordinates and no success :whip:

Can you find it using the website?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes

Can you provide some info as to what you search for on the website so i an try to look into possibly fixing the problem?

Sent from my SM-G903F

edit your config to be like this:

[config]
apikey = <insert your apikey here>
metric = 1
query = /q/zmw:00000.62.83732
and it'll work, i'll see if i can add a way to set an advanced location by essentially inputting the numbers for the location, you can find it in your url btw...

edit your config to be like this:

[config]
apikey = <insert your apikey here>
metric = 1
query = /q/zmw:00000.62.83732
and it'll work, i'll see if i can add a way to set an advanced location by essentially inputting the numbers for the location, you can find it in your url btw...

Thank you worked successfully!  :clap:

The weather script also did not find my city. I search with the country name, and in the displayed list then it showed my city, and i selected it from there.

• Like 1

The weather script also did not find my city. I search with the country name, and in the displayed list then it showed my city, and i selected it from there.

In your case, yes! But in my when I put only the name of my country he listed a lot of cities from several states but I did not have mine among them the only way to fix this was thanks to Swizzy

• Like 1

Swizzy maybe can you help me.  I try translated Weather Script and i almost done in 90%. But i have problem with 2 stuff.

One problem is on first tab. I can`t find  any solution to translated two posiotion

c7b75bcbe1178717m.jpg

- Wind Speed

- Weather

Problem number two is on second tab.

96adadb5324e9736m.jpg

- Here is problem with name of day.

I try to edit gizmo.lua and add some if to recognize what name for this posiotion is download from API a then choose what texbox should show. But it's probably not the good way.

So maybe you can find any solution for this.

So I hate I am always the one that has issues but it is,Beta. Fantastic job With the new Phoenix. I downloaded the utility scripts a few issues with skins but it still says my Api key is invalid even when I made an account w weather underground I restarted it still no avail

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I hate I am always the one that has issues but it is,Beta. Fantastic job With the new Phoenix. I downloaded the utility scripts a few issues with skins but it still says my Api key is invalid even when I made an account w weather underground I restarted it still no avail

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You probably didn't write the apikey correctly, doublecheck it, i can show you how it should be used so you can try it on your pc to verify if it's a script bug or a user error once i get home...

Sent from my SM-G903F