RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

I was very sad when I saw that you did not support my language  :unsure:

Do not worry will be available with the passage of time 

I was very sad when I saw that you did not support my language  :unsure:

Anyone can localize Aurora for their language. There are tools on this site for this. Once you do the work, you can upload the files on the site for others to use. ;)

• Like 2

Can you please let me know which post from the forum I can use?

Swizzy wrote a guide on it a long time ago, it is pinned in the localization section. Here is a link:http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4361-guide-how-to-translatelocalize-aurora/

There are some other fun pins in that section for this also, like apps that make it easier and stuff. You should check it out.

• Like 3

Swizzy wrote a guide on it a long time ago, it is pinned in the localization section. Here is a link:http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4361-guide-how-to-translatelocalize-aurora/

There are some other fun pins in that section for this also, like apps that make it easier and stuff. You should check it out.

Thank you but for what I saw I need to wait for Swizzy to release the XML file for translation.

You create the XML file with the tool. I have never done it, as I speak english, so you might want to PM him about that. Either way i am sure he has the updated files, as they wouldnt release without everything being done.

• Like 1

Thanks Guys for the hard work! i will be donating to help keep the work moving quicker! i suggest everyone try to give even a dollar to help this cause out and bless these people that worked hard to put this together for us! 

we had tons of complainers while we were waiting, so lets give to these guys now that its done. 

• Like 3

Hi! I just want to ask if the skins from 0.5b are compaible with the latest version? I'm trying to change skin but there is no other skin than the defaul skin. though all custom skins are on the same folder. thank you and more power

Hi! I just want to ask if the skins from 0.5b are compaible with the latest version? I'm trying to change skin but there is no other skin than the defaul skin. though all custom skins are on the same folder. thank you and more power

No, the skins are not compatible. Just wait a week, and I am sure there will be 10 of them. Might write a script for on console skin downloader later. Just need to find a place to have skins uploaded to, now that JQE360 is gone.

• Like 2