RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

Nice work TEAM! Thanks to all who participated, u guys ROCK!!

Perfect timing too kids all on vacation, so time to refresh to 0.6b !

Happy 2017!

PEACE

Kosti

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for update, looks realy cool and nice. I want to know if there is any way to compile translation for latest version, cus ofcourse 0.5b translation does not work.

Hi, thanks for update, looks realy cool and nice. I want to know if there is any way to compile translation for latest version, cus ofcourse 0.5b translation does not work.

Same method as with 0.5b... download the new 0.6b english xml, update your existing one by using the translation tool (load english as original and your existing as translation then save, the saved file now is updated to 0.6b and you can compile it... new strings are in english, old are in your existing language)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Same method as with 0.5b... download the new 0.6b english xml, update your existing one by using the translation tool (load english as original and your existing as translation then save, the saved file now is updated to 0.6b and you can compile it... new strings are in english, old are in your existing language)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thanks man, cant wait to get it to my language. Thanks again and keep up a good work. :)

I have a problem in system link I did everything but when I login to the game I can not connect and do not hit the icon to connect to the network unty I just want to know the solution .... aroura dachbord 0.5b Last version .... dachlancher Latest version ... xbox 360 elite 120 gb jtar

Latest Aurora is 0.6b, you probably don't have the latest kernel/Dashlaunch version either...