RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

WOW! This update looks very good!

Some of the new functions are:

Passcode Security
You can now set a profile specific passcode and special permissions for different types of actions in Aurora.

Cover Downloader

A new menu entry in the Game Details allows you to select a specific Cover from XboxUnity.

Game Wallpapers

Many of you probably know that while you are in the game details for a specific game, you can press the 'BACK' button to view the background with no UI blocking your view; however, we have now added the ability to set that artwork as your dash background.

Asset Importer

Assets (Covers, Backgrounds, Descriptions, etc) can now be imported from the import folder on the Xbox360 harddriveWe have added a method to import assets from an import folder on your Xbox360 harddrive, allowing you to update, replace or add images and text to your games library and fill out your game details without relying on an internet connection.

Screen Captures

Another menu entry in the Game Details allows you to view your Freestyle Plugin screen captures from within Aurora. From this menu you can even set your screen capture as your default Aurora background.

Plugin Settings

Plugin settings are now in one menu entry in the Settings Menu. The settings are also rearranged to make it more user friendly.

Utility Scripts

The biggest feature added to 0.6b is the possibility to create "Utility Scripts". Utility scripts are self-contained LUA applications that can be launched from within Aurora. A repo browser is included that lets you download some scripts from GitHub, including a Disc to GOD script and a Weather script.

• Like 11

Skins from 0.5b no longer work with 0.6b right? Do they need to be updated or am i missing something?

Correct, they need to be updated to support the changes we've made to the skin, if they're not updated Aurora won't work...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Correct, they need to be updated to support the changes we've made to the skin, if they're not updated Aurora won't work...

Sent from my SM-G903F

thanks for clearing that up

Hi everybody, I updated last night through v .5 and I was able to open the new version, even start a game (Minecraft). But after a couple of minutes, the Xbox turned and now every time I turn it on with the external drive I had been using it freezes at Xbox logo. From here I can open the menu but doesn't have the FSD options but I can shutdown the console from there. Is there something I can do?

Hey, im loving this update for the Cover changer, but i miss one of the features previously mencioned, and that is the "Profile Panel" I really want to see that in the new version and i dont found it, is there any way to activate, or download a script or something?

Hi everybody, I updated last night through v .5 and I was able to open the new version, even start a game (Minecraft). But after a couple of minutes, the Xbox turned and now every time I turn it on with the external drive I had been using it freezes at Xbox logo. From here I can open the menu but doesn't have the FSD options but I can shutdown the console from there. Is there something I can do?

Sounds like your external HDD might be giving up on life, can you connect it to your computer and check it's S.M.A.R.T status?

Finally!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release, and to everyone please help to Donate to all the great people who made this a success!!!

• Like 1

Hey, im loving this update for the Cover changer, but i miss one of the features previously mencioned, and that is the "Profile Panel" I really want to see that in the new version and i dont found it, is there any way to activate, or download a script or something?

It didn't make the release. Will be in 0.7, if ever :p

Sounds like your external HDD might be giving up on life, can you connect it to your computer and check it's S.M.A.R.T status?

Thanks for answering but I have download CrystalDiskInfo and it has a Good status