RealModScene
Chrishockey55

DASHLAUNCH 3.18.1 [Fixed] 17511 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 0:25 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

You create your kernel with xebuild, those are files that are required for that, but most builders come with them. That being said, those files have nothing to do with dashlaunch, as it runs after the kernel loads. ;) For what it is worth, I always use the SU file from the official update.

But official update will work with each one (SU, beta or Beta(su only)) for  RGH/JTAG?  I have to download right kernel for preparing with xebuild. Which one?

Avoid the beta versions, as there arent any official xebuild dash versions that I know of for beta. SU is all that is needed to create a dash, if you already have xebuild. I would start by flashing xell and finding out what CB you are running, then I would check the CB to dash chart(Used to be on TX forums, but I havnt checked in a while), and then build a donor retail nand for that dash, then create your glitch nand(Latest dash) out of the donor retail nand. 

On 3/27/2017 at 10:14 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Avoid the beta versions, as there arent any official xebuild dash versions that I know of for beta. SU is all that is needed to create a dash, if you already have xebuild. I would start by flashing xell and finding out what CB you are running, then I would check the CB to dash chart(Used to be on TX forums, but I havnt checked in a while), and then build a donor retail nand for that dash, then create your glitch nand(Latest dash) out of the donor retail nand. 

The beta updates did have xeBuild patches most of the time, but they were never made public as they were often released with about a week between them, we did however test them most of the time until the final version was released (pretty much always the last beta to be released in each beta cycle)

GXArena hosts all updates that i've been able to get my hands on so that they're available to those that need 'em, it's especially important for those whom used xk3y's or burned discs on old iXtreme firmwares (where the update was started to the point where the console restarts/flashes the drive), the beta firmwares aren't really useful for those cases, but, there are other errors that have to be resolved using a USB drive with the appropriate update on it, which is another good reason to have all updates available :)

Some of the earlier beta updates i extracted myself, if memory serves me right i was in the first 2 major beta runs, extracting the every update as they came and published after the beta was over (didn't want to get into trouble during the beta)

Hay everyone needing help with this dashlaunch v3.18.1 but not finding the answer to help solve my problem in my search. 

I've updated both my 360s using xbuildgui 17511 my slim RGH, Triple nand, Trinity & loading latest plugins I save to dashlaunch v3.18.1 like a charm.

HOW EVER my fat original JTAG hack, Jasper. Not doing so well in saving my plugins from dashlaunch & after I reset the console to get plugin files to save to launch.ini but always comes up dashlaunch plugins N/A etc what ever my plugins I put in it. After I save with (X) & then (A) to load. But after I press (A) my plugins say Not available etc. It's only the plugins I have problems with AURORA saves & boots up as default perfectly with dashlaunch v3.18.1 

THIS IS WHAT I'VE DONE TO TRY FIX.

1)Replace dashlaunch v3.18.1 tried different sites even this dashlaunch in downloads... I've tried saving new launch.ini & deleting old launch.ini from internal HDD, USB, FLASH,MU 

2) cleared system cach, internal hdd, sub, mu 

3) edited my new saved launch.ini heaps

4) tried saving my launch.ini to different usb's, internal hdd's & memory unit.

5) deleted & reinstalled 360 games, all the dlc, needed & on latest TU's 

6) got to the point where I wiped my entire internal hdd, MU, usb

7) I even brought a brand new Sata 500gb internal hdd an actual 360 Microsoft hdd & a 1tb internal Sata seagate 

I've must of done these steps over so many times that my brain is like this virus on my jtag.lol I've wiped the whole console clean & can't figure out why or where the launch.ini or file that's stopping me from having fun with plugins. All plugins worked perfect on this jtag that's been on 17511 since the update first come out but not any more

If there is any fix, solutions out there will be much appreciated as my only solution is reflash my console nand but thats my last resort as i my laptop has shaat it's self & i have no internet. I'm using my phone Data.lmfao.

Sorry for the long arse story. There's probably a few other stuff I've tried but missed as my brain is with the fairies 

2 hours ago, AGSagamore said:

i just copied the files and overwrote em on the same directory of the past ver 3.17 is that okay ? 

That's not enough, that'll just replace the installer, unless you replaced them in a builder and you used the appropriate files?

5 hours ago, AGSagamore said:

i just copied the files and overwrote em on the same directory of the past ver 3.17 is that okay ? 

From where to where ?

16 hours ago, nictse said:

when enter the dashlanch ,it says need to update.

but it can use....

My guess is that it is an avatar update?

17 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

My guess is that it is an avatar update?

i updated 110M's avatar already....

my meaning is i enter dashlaunch  3.18.1,the dashlauch says "DASHLAUNCH need update"....

System info item in Russian locale is empty i.e. user has no clue that that item is clickable...