RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.18 & XEBUILD GUI 3.0 Information 17511 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

- add 17511

* 3 *

This dash there will be no "official " Xebuild gui"  "Officially"   reason being there where  little to no    significant changes for 17511.   The author swizzy decided not to update.

There is speculation ( from my inside sources) that another update will be pushed in the 2017. Currently swizzy is working on a verison 3 of his xebuild gui and you might see a release in the near future  :thumbup:

If you Really would like to update use the offical xebuild Cmd Line.  Come on guys its Almost 2017 you can do it  :clap:

Any issues with xebuild or any questions regarding the new 3.0 gui could be posted here.

xeBuild_1.18.zip

• Like 1

Thanks for adding the support. Unfortunately for me, without the GUI i do not know how to update...

• Like 3

Thanks for adding this. Im currently trying to get myself all the updated files required for 17511 to run my stealth server. It pretty much just needs the cleanest HV  on the market for this dash

Thanks for adding this. Im currently trying to get myself all the updated files required for 17511 to run my stealth server. It pretty much just needs the cleanest HV  on the market for this dash

And you're not going to find it here, go find it elsewhere =)

I think the main reason most of us want the update, is the avatar data doesnt match on our dual nand machines, which complicates things....... Well, that and the people that use XBLS, which we dont support. lol.

• Like 4

But how is the way to update ? xebuild Cmd Line ?

Yes, or manually update the stuff in xeBuild GUI, it's just adding the 17511 folder from xeBuild, the su file from the update package and updating the dashfiles.xml file (or telling it to use a custom kernel and typing in 17511

Sent from my SM-G903F

Updated my consoles with xebuild update -f 17511, one worked and other one blocked in the final, after all success, send reboot command. So after 10 minutes i rebooted manually, now it doesn't boot in Dash or Xell. That console uses a CR4 XL, trying a way to flash my nand using a J-Runner xebuild nand image with CR4 XL check box enabled.

Flashed J-Runner 17511 nand image with J-R Programmer v2. No other ways to resolve.

Updated my consoles with xebuild update -f 17511, one worked and other one blocked in the final, after all success, send reboot command. So after 10 minutes i rebooted manually, now it doesn't boot in Dash or Xell. That console uses a CR4 XL, trying a way to flash my nand using a J-Runner xebuild nand image with CR4 XL check box enabled.

Flashed J-Runner 17511 nand image with J-R Programmer v2. No other ways to resolve.

Sounds like the nand corrupted for some reason...... glad you got it sorted. I would have seen if the console would still boot xell, before I pulled it apart, and attempted to flash that way first.

No Xell at all, that was the reason.

Meanwhile once flashed, tested the boot and re-assembled. It didn't work, so dissassembled and boot test after each re-sassemble operation. Turned out that problem was the center, warranty screw under the mobo too screwed:) 

No Xell at all, that was the reason.

Meanwhile once flashed, tested the boot and re-assembled. It didn't work, so dissassembled and boot test after each re-sassemble operation. Turned out that problem was the center, warranty screw under the mobo too screwed:)

That means you pulled the wire through the big center hole on a slim and you crush the cable... (which is why i recommend NOT using that hole, most don't realize it but the hole is there only for the screw in the bottom casing, and the casing fits perfectly in the hole, there isn't alot of space for the cable...

I think I understand, but I just want confirmation to see if I get it right...

Unless I use Xbox Live with a dual NAND (which I don't use Live at all), and unless I use XBLS (whatever that is. I looked in to it once. The instant I saw it cost money, I lost interest. If I was interested in paying a subscription fee I wouldn't have a modded 360 in the first place), then there really is no need to install this update. Do I have that right, or is there some shiny new feature that I'll be depriving myself of if I don't upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

Unless I use Xbox Live with a dual NAND (which I don't use Live at all), and unless I use XBLS (whatever that is. I looked in to it once. The instant I saw it cost money, I lost interest. If I was interested in paying a subscription fee I wouldn't have a modded 360 in the first place), then there really is no need to install this update. Do I have that right, or is there some shiny new feature that I'll be depriving myself of if I don't upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

The only reason you would need that update, is if there was a new game released. If you dont have a dual nand, or use XBLS(Which we dont support), there is no need to update at this time.

Thanks in advance.

Right now, there isn't anything you miss out on by staying on 17502, mayve a game will require 17511 later (only time will tell) at that point you'll miss out on the game if you don't update... but... chances are slim to none that this will actually happen...

Sent from my SM-G903F

That means you pulled the wire through the big center hole on a slim and you crush the cable... (which is why i recommend NOT using that hole, most don't realize it but the hole is there only for the screw in the bottom casing, and the casing fits perfectly in the hole, there isn't alot of space for the cable...

Just screwed a little less that one and problem was solved. Forgot to write it here...

I know about that, next time i will have experience from my side, so no problem for find a different way for the cables.

Changing thread i really hoped to see an option for disable audio HDMI in this release since i use optical and each time i need to mute the TV. And yeah i know could use component and take only the video but very old school and we are in 2016. So, another useless update out in the wild.

Thank you for the confirmation/clarification. I appreciate the response. Rather than drive myself insane with the command line, I'll just wait for the next XEBUILD. And, if one doesn't come out...meh.

I'm surprised M$ pushed out an update at all. It looks, unfortunately, as if things with the 360 are winding down.

Right now, there isn't anything you miss out on by staying on 17502, mayve a game will require 17511 later (only time will tell) at that point you'll miss out on the game if you don't update... but... chances are slim to none that this will actually happen...

Sent from my SM-G903F

xebuild update -f 17511 

i have use the same method to update to 17502 and worked fine .. what is the problem ??

------ parsing console info response ------

Console Current Info:

running kernel  : 2.0.17502.0

bootstrap type  : Corona

hardware type   : Corona

hardware flags  : 0x50020267

internal HDD    : present

Image Type      : Corona4g (Glitch2)

**** could not read cf_17511.bin (-1) ****

******* ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!

***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: -1 unable to complete NAND image

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

xeBuild v1.17.785

---- { Update Mode } ----

started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.90

connected to Corona with updsvr version 3 (peek version 2)

sending flash data to console...

socket error sending data (1), 10054

failed!

loading avatar data...

success!

Formatting HDD partition...

ERROR: unable to format sysex partition!

***** WARNING: due to previous possible errors, console reboot is not being done

it is not recommended to use update mode on this console again

until you have determined it's got a good image on it

17511_g2_corona4g.bin image built, info:

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

In most cases you get socket errors in context with Firewalls, which are closing an endpoint of a connection - the transmission of data aboarts. If you cant boot in Xell, you need a Hardware Flasher, to flash back your last JTAG/RGH Image. And for the future, use the manual method, to update your 360. Its safer.

• Like 2

ok i have start the console with eject button and load xell .. but i have this error MMC Console Detected, Skipping sda0:\updflash.bin .. i have try with using rawflash but geting an error ... is there a way to write from xell ? i have dumped my nand before i have try to update

You can flash only nand Consoles over Xell, but not MMC Xbox360s, because Xell cant handle based MMC 360s. The only way is to solder a SD Card Writer into your 360, to write your Image back.