RealModScene
Blackjack

New MS sytem update 2.0.17511

Hi :smiling:

just to inform you that there's a new MS system update. This Kernel is 2.0.17511.

mini_379475Dash17511A.jpg

mini_660481Dash17511B.jpg

I updated my dual nand on the retail side. XKey still works. Flashed drives too.

This update is now available to download as a USB one on the official MS site

I could post a dump from my retail nand if an admin is interessed in.

Have to wait for a new Dashlaunch and Xebuild versions :unsure:

Btw i couldn't post this info in the Scene News section of the forum.

EDIT : i've just made a fresh new retail dump. A new efuse blown. CB_B stay unchanged. RGH still works. What's weird is that this is unavailable on the official MS site nor Major Nelson blog...

This update seems to me minor. I only noticed some few changes in the SMC_Config.

mini_246395JRUNNER17511.jpg

• Like 7

Hi :smiling:

just to inform you that there's a new MS system update. This Kernel is 2.0.17511.

I updated my dual nand on the retail side. XKey still works. I don't know for flashed drives.

This update isn't available to download as a USB one yet.

I could post a dump from my retail nand if an admin is interessed in.

Have to wait for a new Dashlaunch and Xebuild versions :unsure:

Btw i couldn't post this info in the Scene News section of the forum.

EDIT : i've just made a fresh new retail dump. A new efuse blown. CB_B stay unchanged. RGH still works. What's weird is that this is unavailable on the official MS site...

soon 

Probably xbox live changes like most of the recent updates

Sent from my SM-G903F

Dear guys,

I am a user of dualnand Trinity. Now I would like to update the dash.

I am using the tutorial that is here: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/threads/how-to-support-dual-nand-users-dashboard-17150-and-future-updates.119840/

So I have dumped the nand in freeboot mode using Simple 360 NAND Flasher by Swizzy v1.3 (please see the logs attached) and then transfer it on PC into xeBuild_GUI_2.098. All constants was loaded via Ethernet (Xbox was in Xell mode). Please see the screen attached.

After that I have converted the dump into the new one using new 17511 kernel (please see logs attached).

Are the following steps correct and will not lead to some troubles (banning in Live, breaking freeboot and/or retail mode, losing some features, problems with DVD etc):

1. Place the new udpflash.bin file at FAT32 formated empty USN stick.

2. Insert it into Xbox and boot it into Xell mode (the dualnand should be set in freeboot mode). Wait until reboot.

3. Power off the Xbox, then switch dualnand into retail mode, then power on.

4. Update the dash via Internet.

Actually this is what was placed at initial tutorial, but I am afraid a little bit with numerous complains in Internet after updating dualnand.

post-82318-0-84714000-1483737999_thumb.png

Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.3b.log.zip

xeBuild_GUI.zip

Dear guys,

I am using the tutorial that is here: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/threads/how-to-support-dual-nand-users-dashboard-17150-and-future-updates.119840/

So I have dumped the nand in freeboot mode using Simple 360 NAND Flasher by Swizzy v1.3 (please see the logs attached) and then transfer it on PC into xeBuild_GUI_2.098. All constants was loaded via Ethernet (Xbox was in Xell mode). Please see the screen attached.

After that I have converted the dump into the new one using new 17511 kernel (please see logs attached).

Are the following steps correct and will not lead to some troubles (banning in Live, breaking freeboot and/or retail mode, losing some features, problems with DVD etc):

2. Insert it into Xbox and boot it into Xell mode (the dualnand should be set in freeboot mode). Wait until reboot.

Actually this is what was placed at initial tutorial, but I am afraid a little bit with numerous complains in Internet after updating dualnand.

Constants.png

Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.3b.log.zip

xeBuild_GUI.zip

Dude.. dont come here asking for help with another damn sites guide.. ask over there.. sheet.. you want a guide to follow? Look for the one here on rms.. then if you have trouble.. maybe post then.. thats all the help you'll get out of me..

• Like 2

Dear guys,

attachicon.gifConstants.png

attachicon.gifSimple 360 NAND Flasher 1.3b.log.zip

attachicon.gifxeBuild_GUI.zip

Just follow my guide linked in my signature below and update your freeboot kernel first, once done, switch over to your retail nand and you should be good to go...

Otherwise, if it don't boot into dash, just rebuild the nand and flash via XeLL with the updated CFLDV... a way to make that permanent is to simply blow all LDV fuses (update 32 times i think it is, this is easy, dump your current nand, update, write back the current nand, repeat... this should of course be done on Retail with a USB stick to avoid getting banned)

felida, the reason was I didn't find a tutorial here exactly for dualnand.

Swizzy, thanks, everything is OK, case's closed.

gavin_darkglider, Not exactly. Actually at dualnand it is not necessary (as I found during my own update) to update avatars at freeboot mode as they updates during retail mode update ;)

gavin_darkglider, Not exactly. Actually at dualnand it is not necessary (as I found during my own update) to update avatars at freeboot mode as they updates during retail mode update ;)

It doesn't matter if you do the avatar update while in freeboot mode or retail mode, as long as they're both on the same kernel version in the end...

Sent from my SM-G903F