RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
seymorebutts

Dashlaunch not displaying farenheit

I have a RGH corona on 17502 running dashlaunch 3.17 and aurora 5b. I have verified it is selected in my ini file. I only have one plugin running XBDM but even without the plugin it doesn't change it from Celsius. I have tried disabling and enabling every option in dashlaunch but no change.  What could cause this?

launch.zip

• Like 2

I have a RGH corona on 17502 running dashlaunch 3.17 and aurora 5b. I have verified it is selected in my ini file. I only have one plugin running XBDM but even without the plugin it doesn't change it from Celsius. I have tried disabling and enabling every option in dashlaunch but no change.  What could cause this?

attachicon.giflaunch.zip

Where are you looking to see the temperatures? in the bottom of the guide menu? - That has nothing to do with Dashlaunch (it's the FSD Plugin doing that)

Oh I thought it displayed there as well from dashlaunch, but yeah even inside the app no change to Fahrenheit. And FTP inside dashlaunch has never worked for me either! Says its enabled and running but I have no access. FTP works in Aurora and FSD though. Maybe the two are related. But it's not really a big deal as everything else runs pretty good. I was just worried because I read I need to have FTP enabled to recover from a bad flash.