RealModScene
clllacraft

xbox shut down when connecting to BO2 game (system link)

Hi , so I got this issue:

Every time that I want to connect BO2 game with system link my xbox shuts down and I dont know why.

Kernal/dashboard: lastest version

dashlaunch:3.17

motherboard: corona

system: aurora

Bo2 TU 18 installed

Pls help me

Edit 15.11.2016:

Thread moved from Matchmaking to Other Topics Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

• Like 2

Make sure the network settings  dashlaunch:3.17  

its just in Bo2 thats why its so strange the settings are ok devlink disabled xhttp:enable ect...

its just in Bo2 thats why its so strange the settings are ok devlink disabled xhttp:enable ect...

fakelive enabled/disabled? (try the other)

what is fakelive? I pretty sure its disabled what should it be?

fakelive is a setting in dashlaunch which should be under network, it should be disabled as it may very well cause issues like this...

fakelive is a setting in dashlaunch which should be under network, it should be disabled as it may very well cause issues like this...

its already disabled so what can I do to fix my issue?

its already disabled so what can I do to fix my issue?

Well, basically the console is shutting down because the game is hitting a fatal crash, this is generally caused by corrupt data or bad dashlaunch settings, mainly related to fakelive...

Make sure you don't have any plugins loaded with Dashlaunch, they may cause this to happen aswell...

Dashlaunch have a setting to shutdown, reboot or freeze when the console crashes, it's set to shutdown in your setup...

Well, basically the console is shutting down because the game is hitting a fatal crash, this is generally caused by corrupt data or bad dashlaunch settings, mainly related to fakelive...

Make sure you don't have any plugins loaded with Dashlaunch, they may cause this to happen aswell...

Dashlaunch have a setting to shutdown, reboot or freeze when the console crashes, it's set to shutdown in your setup...

How can I find the damaged / corrupt data?

And I don't have any plugins aswell...

How can I find the damaged / corrupt data?

And I don't have any plugins aswell...

Try a game from another source and you will know if the problem of game data or console ....or dashlunch 

Does the game work normally when not trying to use link? Would be a great start to try that

• Like 1

NVM dude I just updated my avatars (avatar update) and it works

• Like 1

Yeah, that would do it.. haha.. i remember when i was trying to play with static pulse, and he kept disconnecting 5 seconds after he joined my lobby.. guess diff results for diff strokes

On 15.11.2016. at 8:03 AM, clllacraft said:

On 15.11.2016. at 8:13 PM, felida said:

Yeah, that would do it.. haha.. i remember when i was trying to play with static pulse, and he kept disconnecting 5 seconds after he joined my lobby.. guess diff results for diff strokes

How do I update avatars? I'm getting the same problem and turning off fakelive doesn't fix it. I also read somewhere that turning RSS Feed also fixes it but it doesn't for me. :(

had the same issue (crash/shutdown when entering System Link), the culprit was Avatar update missing, i am on Aurora 0.6b , also had RSS disabled.

10 hours ago, djcristi said:

had the same issue, the culprit was Avatar update missing, i am on Aurora 0.6b , also had RSS disabled.

I wish people would say what the actual problem was.. it has nothing to do with Aurora.. if you do not have Avatar data installed, bops2 will crash every time you load up a 2 player game.. 1 player works just fine.. but 2+ crashes.. 

i explained there, i didn't said that Aurora is the problem , i just stated my config. Also is obvious that the issue is the same with the topic title, that's why we post here duh..