RealModScene
gamer4life4zt

Issue logging into Xbox Unity been member JQE since 2012 please help

I am having trouble logging into xboxunity.net I get login failed try again, I have reset my password twice but still will not log me in. My username was my email wolfarvak@gmail.com in JQE from 2012. I just got back in loops with the Modding Community . Your help would be appreciated. Cheers!

I am having trouble logging into xboxunity.net I get login failed try again, I have reset my password twice but still will not log me in. My username was my email wolfarvak@gmail.com in JQE from 2012. I just got back in loops with the Modding Community . Your help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Do u register from xboxunity.net

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Do u register from xboxunity.net

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Thank you for fast prompt reply, no I did not I reqistered through JQE. It will not let me create another account in xbox unity because it says my email is already in use with this one, and I requested new password twice and was sent from my email from xbox unity but it still says invalid username/password.

I did salah, thanks for the help Mattie and unfortunately now my old xbox has took a shit on the red ring and the towel trick will no longer work, so will have to wait till Tuesday when i get my Double Nand to get back into modding!

• Like 1

I did salah, thanks for the help Mattie and unfortunately now my old xbox has took a shit on the red ring and the towel trick will no longer work, so will have to wait till Tuesday when i get my Double Nand to get back into modding!

ah .Good problem solved ....Good luck  :)