RealModScene
Blackjack

XeXMenu profile connection

Hi :)

is there any way to deactivate XeXMenu always asking to connect to a profile ?

It happens both xex and live versions...

Should i edit the default.xex ?

Thank you

• Like 4

You could set your console to automatically log in to a profile. You could also try fx menu, which is a modified version, for use with stealth servers, but I think the only real difference is that it spoofs the titleID to match the NXE dashboard. you can also hit b when the window pops up.

• Like 2

Thanks to answer.

You could set your console to automatically log in to a profile.

I know but i don't want because it's my dual nand console.

You could also try fx menu, which is a modified version, for use with stealth servers, but I think the only real difference is that it spoofs the titleID to match the NXE dashboard

I didn't know about FX Menu gonna take a look into it. I don't understand what you meaned by it spoofs the titleID to match the NXE ?

The Title ID of what ? I mean related to what ? NXE has a Title ID ?

you can also hit b when the window pops

Yes i know that but i'm fed up of it that's why i wrote this topic.

1. I use 2 hard drives on my dual nand, so this isnt an issue for me.

2. Yes all official xbox apps and games including the stock dashboard have a title ID. FXmenu and XeXMenu are the same other than the titleID spoofing.

3. Understandable.

• Like 1

2. Yes all official xbox apps and games including the stock dashboard have a title ID

I knew for games and apps but i didn't know for the stock Dash after thought it's completely logic. BTW what is its Title ID please ?

FXmenu and XeXMenu are the same other than the titleID spoofing.

Ok i understand. I would try to do it myself. For instance yet i'm trying to add skins in XeXMenu. If the solution is a Title ID spoof it shouldn't be so hard isn't it ?

Edit : ok i've found it.

The title ID is stored in the xex file of xex menu, which is stored in a container

Yes indeed. I extracted the container and compared default.xex between FX Menu and XeXMenu in Hexa. The Title ID of FX Menu is FFFE07D1 which corresponds to the Dash multimedia elements. The difference is at Offset 2040 block size 4.

FX Menu doesn't seem to correct the problem from asking to log with a profile at startup and to copy it. At least onto 17502....missed

Ok. But perhaps misunderstanding as English is not my first language. I don't want to go online with my RGH console. Never.

This point clarified I wonder if there's any universal way to avoid the profile connection popup in FX Menu/XeX Menu other than sign them with my profile and console ID ?

There is no way to prevent the login prompt... Gavin didn't imply going online with the console in a hacked state, but possibly via your profile on another console or this console in a retail state (dualboot with a untouched nand)

There are patches available to prevent using content on a retail compatible hdd (making sure you don't use a profile etc. You have on said device...)

Sent from my SM-G903F

There is no way to prevent the login prompt...

Ok sadly :hope:

Gavin didn't imply going online with the console in a hacked state, but possibly via your profile on another console or this console in a retail state (dualboot with a untouched nand)

I understand now the whole thing he tried me to explain. It's in the case i would mess with my official XBL profile in jtag/glitch mode.

There are patches available to prevent using content on a retail compatible hdd (making sure you don't use a profile etc. You have on said device...)

Which ones please ? You mean in Daslaunch probably ?

These patches are xebuild patches, iirc it's called "nosshdd"

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes of course. nosshdd is still activated in my dual nand setup.

What a pity there is no solution in XeX Menu / FX Menu to make dissapear this nagging profile's connection popup...

Thx you both for your support :thumbup:

Admin close this topic please.