RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
geomarvie

aurora asset Editor doesnt load gc from gc file

aurora works fine only i cant open a gc file it stays white even when i upload a cover and then reload it stay whit how to fix it i have try and new aurora asset editor butt same effect

• Like 2

Send me the data you're attempting to use and i'll take a look at what the issue is

Sent from my SM-G903F

It doesn't show anything because there is nothing to show... the data within that file is completely blank, does this title show a cover in Aurora at all?

i put a file in it whit that programa i can try a other one see if it works i have some that are done.

even this one he dont open and this one i have finish

here is the file forgot to add it :p

Edit:

it shows black when i added it so the cover was black only

When i drag 'n' drop this particular one into the app, i see this:

post-1436-0-37275600-1477332989_thumb.pn

with that said, if you're only seeing a black square, it's likely you don't have the DirectX 9.0 Redistributeable installed, download and install it from here: https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/7/1/1718CCC4-6315-4D8E-9543-8E28A4E18C4C/dxwebsetup.exe

thnx

Sorry about taking so long, i can be a bit forgetful at times, especially lately as i have alot to do at work, and more when i come home from the daytime job :/

Sent from my SM-G903F

no problem butt it stil dont work i had that directx i have even update a new version and stil i dont get the covers to see is there something els i need to see it i have java and flash player and direct x for windows 10

no problem butt it stil dont work i had that directx i have even update a new version and stil i dont get the covers to see is there something els i need to see it i have java and flash player and direct x for windows 10

Did you run this installer? If not, you probably don't have all the libraries required, another thing is to try the Visual C++ x86 redist installer

Sent from my SM-G903F