RealModScene

Greetings everyone i have a couple of doubts about system link in general
The firts one is, on public server are not allowed mods, isn it? When i connect on the Mw3, on public serverÅ› there are a lot of modded profiles "match-killers", witch their mods, destroy all the fun, and besides, they kill the matchmaking destroying or ending the match, even if i was the host.
I know that with private rooms and a block list will keep then away, but sadly not all people connect to a private room if the public has some players. There's a  way to fight them back, to have public clean mods rooms?
By the way, i have a lot of this modders on my blacklist :)  I attached a part of my list, where are the most modders i have found on public rooms :( 

Second, i connect 2 xbox360 from a same internet conection, with different ip of course, we made connect simultaniusly on some games, but in another games like COD:MW2 in several ocasion, if i create the match, the another player, connect, suddenly is kick with the messsage "conection with host is lost", or there are lag attacks, there's a way to fixed?

I will appreciated your assistance, help or guidance.

post-79272-0-41862100-1475505374_thumb.png

• Like 4

I know what you are talking about i've met this guy "xBADx L4l0 N0B" ,he is ruining many games and he does not even pretend to be playing clean.Of course there are many others.Blocking names in systemlink is useless,it does not work as it like that,in fact it does nothing.The only way is to create a private room,no need for password,if you are the room leader ,you can just kick the cheaters out of your room.There is no other way.

Out of the name you mentioned i can confirm that xBADx L4l0 N0B and Kwan got banz are cheaters,for the other idk,There' not much the admins here can do without proof and even then they could create another account.Some people do not cheat although it appears like they cheats,they just use awareness perks and the portable radar to track you.

"Lozkho" I am pretty sure i've played with you.

• Like 1

Yes, i do create matches on as host on public rooms, and that xBADx L4l0 N0B, use to have  the nick from Longaniza, from Mexico, KekMon from Argenita, use to be kevin, and they started used mods cause MangaModz and Anubis users, is really annoying, but on private room a lot of people avoid it, cause as many people just conect on public, for speed. :( 
Maybe, las couple of weekends i just been killing the modders as friends on teamDeathmatch, their mods, cannot aimboot friends :v  and they hae a really bad time, i punish AD for it... But it would be nice that people, or modders use it only on private rooms with the Tag "Hacks", and avoid it using it, as the information banner from the aurora says.  And the 90% of that list, are confirmed modders or hackers, i used to track them as Spectators, and watch the oddnes for their gameplay. 

40 minutes ago, Lute Liou said:

how i can play with you guys 

You need to set up LiNK , you can follow the following video tutorial.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MindedSpy5657 said:

hey ive seen this but his router is way different than mine

Portforward.com 

Is literally one of the first sites to come up when you Google "how to Port forward"