RealModScene
Alex1230

Game batch removal

Trying to find a workaround for this case:

I put into my box an additional folder with a big number of games, scanned it, could see all of them and play.

Later I removed this folder, ran a rescan, but still can see the deleted games in my library.

Removing them one by one from there is kind of painful. Is there an easier way?

• Like 3

I deleted the game folder via the file manager, now I want they disappear from the library.

Find the game in the coverflow, press Y (open details) go to the bottom where it says "Rename", go 2 steps to the left (<-) and press A (it should say delete, and ask you if you're sure you want to delete it) now it'll delete the game both from database and from the harddrive...

Find the game in the coverflow, press Y (open details) go to the bottom where it says "Rename", go 2 steps to the left (<-) and press A (it should say delete, and ask you if you're sure you want to delete it) now it'll delete the game both from database and from the harddrive...

Yes, that's the manual way, but there was 60 games in that folder and like I sad, doing this manually is painful.

Any other options?

Yes, that's the manual way, but there was 60 games in that folder and like I sad, doing this manually is painful.

Any other options?

Try deleted the path of the Games, and then restart the Xbox, and then choose the path of the Games again and will disappear

This way
Easier for you
  • Like 2

Any other options?

Remove the scanpath and put it back...

Sent from my SM-G903F