RealModScene
x1024

How to show texts and change the color of texts in XUI TOOL?

Hi, I'm creating a skin for Aurora and i want to see the texts while i'm editing the skin in XUI TOOL, but i didn't know how to do this?

Second, How to change the color of texts for the skin?

post-78860-0-22141200-1474881913_thumb.png

• Like 3

Hi, I'm creating a skin for Aurora and i want to see the texts while i'm editing the skin in XUI TOOL, but i didn't know how to do this?

attachicon.gifno text.png

You'd likely have to fill in the fields in there, they're not there in the default skin as they're controlled by Aurora using the translation you tell it to use...

attachicon.gifno text.png

You'd likely have to fill in the fields in there, they're not there in the default skin as they're controlled by Aurora using the translation you tell it to use...

Did you load the theme? With out doing that, you nothing looks right.

the majority of the text fields.. are located withing "aurora_skin.xur".. for example op posted pic about the buttons on the main screen..

that would be located in aurora_skin.xur under "Xui_Button" to which it has a text field, as well as sample text which will show you what the colors are..

now this creates a "visual" for the specific thing, then under aurora_main.xur, you would click the button (A for example), and under "visual override" you would chose "Xui_Button"

same goes for synopsis/TUs/file manager/ect.

you just have to figure out what visual is being called where, and then change the visual to reflect that.

and to Swizzy/Gavin.. i just "multi-quoted" everyone to explain.. instead of a single reply to each lol

• Like 1