RealModScene
State Valentin

Minecraft RGH = Shutdowning my console ?!

Hello,  i've been trying to play minecraft on my console for so much and still not working..

First time i've been downloading the 100 mb version on my Freestyle and it had only demo version...

Now i'm having Aurora (last release) on my console, i've been downloading the game again ( 700 mb versions ) and also downloading 35 t.u

Whenever i'm starting a map right now , my console shuts down.

I don't know what to do, what can i do in my situation to make it work ? ... Anyone have been in my situation ?..

• Like 3

I can't find any other source... does somebody have it .. ?

I mean for real. Searched past two days on internet, no result.

EDIT: Downloaded a 'xbla version' of 100 mb, same result. Console shutting down when selecting play. 

I can't find any other source... does somebody have it .. ?

I mean for real. Searched past two days on internet, no result.

EDIT: Downloaded a 'xbla version' of 100 mb, same result. Console shutting down when selecting play.

Step 1. Make sure the game works as-is without a TU

Step 2. Incrementally test updates until the problem occurrs, or try until it doesn't happen again if there are newer versions available...

Step 3. Play the game once you got it working...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I've dealt with this before

the first thing you should try to do is to disable fakelive that causes some games to crash.

If that doesnt seem to work then it usually means you have too many title updates floating around on your xbox or custom dashboard files such as Aurora or freestyle so try deleting ones you normally dont use this is what fixed mine if you need help on finding the updates just ask

you probably mean fakelive? liveblock shouldn't cause any issues with any game as all it does is redirect some XBL DNS's to localhost