RealModScene
Jad723

Problem with aurora

I had aurora on an USB and I was installing tu for cod black ops 2 on another USB using aurora once the download finshed it says me aurora can't play this game and then it's says me aurora crashed I press ok when I tried to launch the default.xex of aurora the USB wasn't showing on the xbox and the pc detected the USB but not showing plz help me

• Like 2

I had aurora on an USB and I was installing tu for cod black ops 2 on another USB using aurora once the download finshed it says me aurora can't play this game and then it's says me aurora crashed I press ok when I tried to launch the default.xex of aurora the USB wasn't showing on the xbox and the pc detected the USB but not showing plz help me

Move the files into another USB or to your hard drive

Depending on your console it is safest to install alternate dashboards and tool in the Hdd1 or internal MU, and keep in mind that xbla and dlcs must be in the Hdd1 and the games may be in any other location

You should take distance, to install any kind of content to your internal MU. Its the best way to brick your 360. The best location is the internal or USB Hdd.

• Like 1

First off, dont install anything in the MU on the nand, the less it is used the longer it will last. as for the USB issue, the xbox kernel will only mount 1 drive at a time, so you would have to install both on 1 device. I would suggest getting a HDD, and installing everything on it.

• Like 1