RealModScene
Krig Ravn

xbox unity corrupte files

If you can say exactly which one it is, and made absolutely sure it's not on your end (meaning - you didn't download over Wifi, you tested it on both the console and PC (multiple pc's would be the best, downloading from here and transferring manually), and the Game it's for, TU Version and MediaID)

It'd be good to know why you think it's corrupt aswell, if it's just "not working" it doesn't mean it's corrupt, it just means it might be for a different game and/or not enabled properly etc. if it shows up in dash as corrupt, then that'd be a valid case of corrupt data...

OK, both are from Brutal Legend (TId: 454108C5),  Updates for MediaID : 56164FCD and Updates for MediaID : 7DD5E14B, both appear as corrupt files in the xbox default dashboard, at first I thought it was the th dlcs but those are the ones that appear corrupted, do you require screenshots for the confirmation?

Me again, ummm I got a doubt with Battlefield 3 (TitleID: 45410950) TUs, while one is marked as Updates for MediaID : 511536A8 (single file) and the other Updates for MediaID : 61C746D7 (4 files), when downloaded all share the same name so they got saved as tu00000005_00000000 and the others the same with a (n), so those will be ignored and only the first downloaded file will be read, so my question is, if those TU are for different media files, they should have different names, isn't it?

Hi

I want to follow up on this, as the OP said the TU's for Brutal Legend appear as corrupt files on the NXE
The TU is mandatory to play the DLC content, is there anything that can be done about it?