RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AmyGrrl

Can't Upload TU3 For Banjo Kazooie N&B

It isnt that we dont want to help you, but most of the moderators, or staff members who are active on this forum have no access to the unity server. I can say that I do not have access to the server that would allow me to upload a TU, or add a new MID to the database for an existing game. So mainly, when it comes to stuff like this, I skip over it, unless someone else reports something in the thread. This would be more up Swizzy or MaesterRowen's alley, as I would assume that being active phoenix devs, they would have access to do that. As far as my unity account goes, I have as much access as any other person in the world(I can download, but cant change info). I am fairly certain that most of the other members who are also moderators on this site are in the same boat. That being said, we support so many redundant issues every day, not being able to upload a TU for a not so common game, is not high on the priority list(Life, more life, help people on the internet with their technical problems....) 

New media id's are added automatically, you just need to select the correct titleid...

Sent from my SM-G903F

New media id's are added automatically, you just need to select the correct titleid...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Unless I am doing it wrong Then let me know. I click my username in the top right and select upload. I do a search for Banjo. Click on Banjo Kazooie: N n B. It pops up with the option to select the Title Update. So I click official and select the title update. Click submit, Then done after its has finished. Then nothing happens. I've done this at least 20 times now.

The new Tittle Update for the game with a different media id does not get submitted and the game media id does not get updated in the database.

Sent from my SM-G903F

I should note. I've been able to upload a TU for a different game that had a different media id and that worked fine. It just won't work for Banjo-Kazooie - Nuts & Bolts.

Sorry about taking so long to check it and reply, i can see that the file contains a different MediaID & BaseVersion, however, when you upload it says "Failed to read file" which means it's having an issue with something about this particular TU, i've asked the server guy to look into exactly what the issue is and hopefully we'll have it fixed soon :)

Sorry about taking so long to check it and reply, i can see that the file contains a different MediaID & BaseVersion, however, when you upload it says "Failed to read file" which means it's having an issue with something about this particular TU, i've asked the server guy to look into exactly what the issue is and hopefully we'll have it fixed soon :)

Thanks! I keep checking if its been fixed.. but still nothing yet.

4 hours ago, AmyGrrl said:

Still waiting for this to be fixed!

You can always upload to mediafire, mega, or where ever.. and share the link on this thread.. simple solution really.. instead of complaining about 1 small error..

• Like 1

On 2017-02-19 at 5:32 PM, felida said:

You can always upload to mediafire, mega, or where ever.. and share the link on this thread.. simple solution really.. instead of complaining about 1 small error..

Ummm I already attached the TU for this version of the game back in September 2016 in my very first post. So its already been done. I keep asking because I was told it would be looked into and fixed soon. I just want to see this added for everyone to have.