RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gavin_darkglider

Best place to get glitch chips in the US

So I am looking for a reliable reseller of cheap glitch chips. I am not looking to have to order from china, and then waiting for them to clear customs. I used to order from Xconsoles, which was a great site, until they all but shut down. I will need a glitch chip, preferably something compatible with S-RGH, so thinking an X360Ace v2, and probably a postfix adapter, I havnt recieved the console yet. Problem is, I only need 1 chip, and a reseller preferably in this country. Not looking to buy in bulk from aliexpress, as I have never heard good things about that site. 

Thanks for the input. Also should mention that the 1 reseller on X360Ace website doesnt sell X360ace chips. lol.

• Like 1

have you tried modchipcentral? they are based in canada but i purchased a nand-x RGH edition from them a few weeks ago and it only took 5 days to arrive at my house and thats standard post with no tracking and i live in the UK. They also reduced the price on the invoice so i would not have to pay any customs duty etc :D They do sell lots of JTAG/RGH gear.

• Like 1

I checked their site, prices are decent, but I was planning on using S-RGH, as it is a cheap option for slims, and from what I can tell that only works with the X360Ace/DGX, I only have one console to do, so I cant justify buying in bulk, and they dont sell them on that site. I found one on ebay for less than $10. :)