RealModScene
BaconGaming52

DLC won't work after update

After updating to 17502, my GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC won't start. It only says "The DLC for this autoload is unavailable." Please note that I used Horizon to install the DLC. It worked before I updated my Xbox 360. I have a 4GB Corona RGH2. Thanks.

• Like 1

After updating to 17502, my GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC won't start. It only says "The DLC for this autoload is unavailable." Please note that I used Horizon to install the DLC. It worked before I updated my Xbox 360. I have a 4GB Corona RGH2. Thanks.

Make sure you have the appropriate TU installed

Clear cache (just to be sure), then check with xm360 if the content is locked or unlocked, then check the latest TU (clearing cache will delete it so you'll have to re-download it via dashboard or manual install), then try again

Clear cache (just to be sure), then check with xm360 if the content is locked or unlocked, then check the latest TU (clearing cache will delete it so you'll have to re-download it via dashboard or manual install), then try again

How to clear cache

there is an option in the system settings, you hit y while hovering over the HDD, and it has an option to clear cache. As for the TU, aurora keeps a copy in its data, then copies the TU to the correct location when you launch the game, so there should be no need to download it again. Also should mention that aurora will backup all installed TUs on boot, assuming you didnt disable TU content scanning.

• Like 1

If aurora saves copies of the TU installed, I assume it also has the ability to distinguish between the old and recent ones, but does it knows which TU you need?, besides if you let that process be automatic some games may get fucked because of the amount of compatibility pack / dlc / tu available at the moment you use them

If aurora saves copies of the TU installed, I assume it also has the ability to distinguish between the old and recent ones, but does it knows which TU you need?, besides if you let that process be automatic some games may get fucked because of the amount of compatibility pack / dlc / tu available at the moment you use them

It doesn't install a newer TU automatically, it's a manual process, it lets YOU select what TU you wish to be using...

Sent from my SM-G903F

This way worked, thanks a lot! But why was it locked after updating?

On 9/16/2016 at 6:45 PM, BaconGaming52 said:
On 9/9/2016 at 4:25 AM, Krig Ravn said:

This way worked, thanks a lot! But why was it locked after updating?

hey bro will you please help me i download xm360 what to do after that ... i m newbie and i got same problem after updating to latest version my xbox can't connect with internet

thanks in advanced