RealModScene
CanestanD

Up for a challenge but...

I always like a challenge but this is now becoming ridiculous, is there anyone on this forum who can complete this r-jtag+ cr4 install for me? (for money of course). I'd just like to see it assembled and working and more so I'd want to know where I was going wrong. Thanks.

• Like 1

Would be good to know where you live, i live in sweden for example...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I always like a challenge but this is now becoming ridiculous, is there anyone on this forum who can complete this r-jtag+ cr4 install for me? (for money of course). I'd just like to see it assembled and working and more so I'd want to know where I was going wrong. Thanks.

What model 360 is it?

To be honest if it's a Falcon, Jasper, or Trinity, don't give up. Those are easy to do in comparison to the others. How you feel is how I feel with re-attempting to glitch a zephyr...  PITA all the way around and after reading the TuTs on Corona's I won't even approach it as it doesn't seem worth the time other than a challenge these days.

Honestly speaking, I'd rather explore the hardware mods on retro consoles than Corona's.

@static puss: I feel like I nearly got my falcon working but after my little incident with the dvd drive.... it's got me thinking I've damaged something. I could do with troubleshooting the cr4 to see if there's something wrong with it first. Once I know it's ok it would be a case of trying every dip and post bit combo which would take ages!