RealModScene
Be4stElectrjc

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 TU#1

I need TU#1 because need to do system link between Xbox One backward compatibility and Xbox 360. Xbox One is updated on #1 at the moment, but can't try to force #2 to prompt there because i haven't gold for the moment so can't push online match. On Xbox 360 #1 have different Media ID on Unity, so tried to patch the default.xex with #1 xexp in order to change default.xex Media ID to the Title Update one but it says "default.xexp is not the correct patch file for default.xex". Btw #1 on Unity should have same Media ID of #2 but for some reason it hasn't:(

• Like 1

The version on xb1 is likely TU2... you don't need gold to get an update for the game...

The reason they're not the same is because there is more then 1 version of the game (different regions/pressings may have different versions, each new version will have a new media id...)

Sent from my SM-G903F

The version on xb1 is likely TU2... you don't need gold to get an update for the game...

The reason they're not the same is because there is more then 1 version of the game (different regions/pressings may have different versions, each new version will have a new media id...)

Sent from my SM-G903F

No, because when trying to join Xbox One session RGH with TU#0 (no TU at all) it says Xbox One version is newer and with TU#2 it says is older. So Xbox One has TU#1. 

Later i will connect to live with my game on retail console, will download TU and check if it is the same of Unity. The game should be Region Free looking Unity, will check it later with xextool...

No, because when trying to join Xbox One session RGH with TU#0 (no TU at all) it says Xbox One version is newer and with TU#2 it says is older. So Xbox One has TU#1.

Later i will connect to live with my game on retail console, will download TU and check if it is the same of Unity. The game should be Region Free looking Unity, will check it later with xextool...

Region free/pal/ntsc doesn't matter, that's region locks... i'm talking about nordic, europe etc. There may be different builds for each release...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Played Game on Retail:

The disc comes with TU#0 (no title) like it should be. I updated the game to latest TU, that is #2.

I have the Italian PAL version, that has same Title and Media ID of the Unity version. 

Confirm Xbox One doesn't have latest update then.

Game is region free and there are 1 Title ID and 2 Media ID. 

Digital version: Media ID 18137890

Disc version: Media ID 1982EE1E

Now Xbox One even if you want to use the disc forces you to install the game so it becomes digital. Only way is to use digital version on Xbox 360. This because if you try to convert the GOD version to ISO it takes the Media ID of the Disc version. Only game to have different media ID between versions...

post-1444-0-59759300-1472497367_thumb.png