RealModScene
JPizzle

Quake 3 for Xbox 360

Ced2911 has given us the gift of homebrew this year in the form of Quake 3 for xbox 360, this port is not LibXenon based and can be easily run from Freestyle 3. If you would like to show your appreciation for Ced2911 constant contributions to the scene please visit the News source link at the bottom of the page and donate :)

Quake3-360 V1.0

* Requirements *

- Quake 3 PC version (place the .pak file from baseq3 folder into the same folder from the release package, you can also place the lastest update => google 'quake3-latest-pk3s.zip')

* What it does *

- It's a port of Q3 for xbox 360 from the PC version

- Auto detect your gamertag name and use it

- Multiplayer

- Virtual Keyboard emulation (press Y in menu)

* Credits *

- Ced2911

- sk1080

- Razkar

* Changelog *

v1.0

- Initial release

Source And Donations page: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/quake3-360-v1-0-first-quake-3-port-for-xbox-360/

Quake3-360_V1.0.zip

It doesn't work for me. I've attached the unzipped pak files into the right folder... result: FSD reboot....

same for me...any help?

thanks

me too i only adding maps and i don't know why when i press to play screen is black like 4-5 second after reboot and return to FSD

works great. you need to get the files from your original PC disk. I still had mine in a drawer. haven't played since 1999. lol. this bring back memories. Thank you a lot for this.

It doesn't work for me. I've attached the unzipped pak files into the right folder... result: FSD reboot....

same problem here ....beside the .pk3 files 1-9 am i missing anything else ?

thank you for the heads up

made up some quick box art

Posted Image

why not make that a full cover and upload to covers.jqe360.com ?

why not make that a full cover and upload to covers.jqe360.com ?

glad i thought of that (thanks for the suggestion), full cover created and uploaded

Posted Image

• Like 3

I'm curious too about the online functionality.. it says in the details that the online works, but how? Does it work through LiNK or is it something else? I'm gonna install this tonight, just wanna know.

Do i need to copy the files from the quake3 cd to my xbox360 or do i first have to install the game on my pc and then copy the files from installation directory to my xbox360?

can i have some more explanation please?

hi all!

i need help, i want to try out this ported version of quake3, but when i launch it, right after the intro, the game gives a fatal crach intercepted and goes back to FSD3.. so i was woundering if someone could tell me what can cause this ? (i have all files needed already on my pc..) thanks!