RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
obserty

[Aurora/Unity]Buddylist, Home page and skins servers to download

Buddylist: way to check who connected on same room(system link) and add or send messages/call, or maybe, check achivements.

Homepage: when aurora starts, after load titles/tu shows an pop-up with top players playing games, with message of welcome... or something. (window telling u have messages inbox, friends online playing.)

Skins Downloader: simple menu able to download skins, created by fans from server direct in Xbox.

Avatar at home: like F3, or better position. Just to show your avatar with cool itens.

(:

• Like 2

The skins downloader will be possible using Utility Scripts in Aurora 0.6b, the other requests/suggestions are going to need LinkV2 to be completed first followed by updating Aurora...

The avatar bits may come in a future update, we'll see what our design guy decides...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Buddylist: way to check who connected on same room(system link) and add or send messages/call, or maybe, check achivements.

Homepage: when aurora starts, after load titles/tu shows an pop-up with top players playing games, with message of welcome... or something. (window telling u have messages inbox, friends online playing.)

Skins Downloader: simple menu able to download skins, created by fans from server direct in Xbox.

Avatar at home: like F3, or better position. Just to show your avatar with cool itens.

(:

I've made a request for what you're looking for a while back. Unfortunately, I've lost interest in my idea because of constant bickering... I'm sure it's not going to be the exact same thing for what I've made, (that is, 'IF' NOVA will be made) but they were merely examples of what I wanted to see in the future.

Here's the link: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5601-aurora-new-ideas-for-auroralink/

• Like 1