RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

TUT - RetroArch Unofficial

NOTE: You can use these emulators with FSD/XEXMENU as is.. Aurora has EXTRA features that coincide with these specific releases.. and FSD is outdated, and Aurora 0.5b IS OUT!! 

ALSO, The controller is setup as B accepts, A is cancel, Shoulder buttons are L/R buttons, FF(fast forward) is right trigger with MY config :-)

INSTRUCTIONS: 

Run default.xex, load content, pick your game.. once game has loaded(or at anytime) press both thumbsticks to bring up menu, core cheat options, load cheat file(browse for it just like game), select your cheats(press left/right to change from off to on), once that is done.. press B on the "Apply cheat changes" **THERE WILL BE NO VISUAL CONFIRMATION THAT YOU PRESSED B ON IT!!** press both thumbsticks again to close menu/return to game, profit!!! ** IF NO CHEATS WORK, YOU PRESSED B TOO MANY TIMES OR NOT AT ALL!!*** Or you didn't use Gavin's proggy like you should've

Screens:

1ualrhw88gs58tezg.jpg

11x117l2550ydkszg.jpg

wr105m6551w2g67zg.jpg

ci73cyyb4tnbl28zg.jpg

Figured i'd share this, as it is pretty damn awesome.. all credz to gavin-darkglider, Swizzy and MaestorRowen over @ RMS.. 

i made this

config for all the emu's, as it will have u up and running easily w/ analogstick support, a default shader :-), and everything setup. 

put roms in \roms, copy config to emu dir, cheats to \cheats , profit!!

For those of you who didnt know about these already, Swizzy and MaesterRowen spent a decent amount of time fixing these, and getting them to work with aurora and I thought they should get a release thread. So Here it is.

All of these are Retroarch cores that have been available for a while, but these ones are all compatible with Aurora's Rom launching feature.

If you want more info on this, check out [Aurora] Integrated Emulators - Requests and Suggestions - RealModScene

beetle-pce-fast-libretro -> TurboGrafx-16

beetle-vb-libretro -> Nintendo Virtual Boy

beetle-wswan-libretro -> Wonderswan emulator

fba-libretro -> Final burn alpha

gambatte-libretro -> Gameboy Color/Gameboy

Genesis-Plus-GX -> Sega Genesis

libretro-fceumm -> Nintendo

libretro-prboom -> Boom (Doom Engine)

mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78

nestopia -> Nintendo 

nxengine-libretro -> Cave Story engine Clone

snes9x-next -> Super Nintendo

tyrquake -> Quake Engine

vba-next -> Gameboy Advanced

YOU NEED THIS APP ALSO!!!

Here's an app that will help you easily create cheat files. Already has a decent database included. - gavin-darkglider

AURORA ROM BROWSER FEATURE:

ywynhldtpx5r86izg.jpg

o2prkpt9463x3vfzg.jpg?size_id=6

fbip9xzcrrt9p0mzg.jpg

DLC Browser - This scene will allow you to browse your DLC for your retail games and delete DLC if desired. Additionally, if you browse DLC for any titles that are under the ScriptData = "Emulators" it will display a list of roms for that emulator. There are going to be some assumptions in the this first iterations of the the ROM Browser, such as your roms being in a subfolder called "Roms" in the particular title's folder. We've also added the ability to set launch data for ROMs- this means you can press (A) on a rom and it'll launch the emulator with laucnh data set- it'll be up to the emulator authors to support direct loading roms from there.

AURORA:

Phoenix - RealModScene

ENJOY!!

• Like 7

hey felida,I see the cheats files in RetroArch but when i press B nothing happens....the cheat file was not loaded..can you help me??

you have to load the file, enable the codes you want, and then apply cheat changes.

OK :thumbup:Thanks