RealModScene
ureeb

Spike in Link players!!!

Did anyone else notice that suddenly there are a lot of people playing on link in a lot of games other than black ops 2. i was really amazed and really happy to see this as i thought that recently that maybe the jtag\rgh community was kind of dead.

I always figured that when people began migrating to xbox one/ps4 that you'd see a lot more people willing to take the plunge and jtag their old console. Perhaps this has something to do with that?

There are a lot of reasons there could be a spike in players.. the only thing you should hope for, is that they all use wired connections versus wifi..

• Like 1

I always figured that when people began migrating to xbox one/ps4 that you'd see a lot more people willing to take the plunge and jtag their old console. Perhaps this has something to do with that?

Nothing to do with people moving to xbox one/ps4.Xboxlive is still active on  the 360.There has been no increased in the number of players.Just people playing more titles ,that's what OP meant .altho it's usually only 1-5 players in other games than COD ,halo and gears.

No, its been about 3 years since the release of the current gen consoles so i dont think so. im just happy to see that now me and others can play something other than black ops 2 on link. great to see the jtag community so alive.
:D :D

No, its been about 3 years since the release of the current gen consoles so i dont think so. im just happy to see that now me and others can play something other than black ops 2 on link. great to see the jtag community so alive.

:D :D

Well, there always has been a matchmaking area here on this site, so you "could" setup a time/game to play with other people mate..
  • Like 2

The main reason is due to vacations in school/colleges/universities at least thats y i am so active on link these days lets hope it continues  :thumbup: