RealModScene
Syed Saad

Life is Strange keeps crashing

I am playing life is strange on my rgh i have the latest TU the game sometimes freezes at some points usually a restart fixes it but sometimes i get the fatal crash intercepted error on a certain part in an episode(start of ep 4 and 5) and the only solution i have  to that so far is starting a new save from that episode but because life is strange is a game in which decisions of previous episodes count a lot is there another way?

Its giving fatal crash intercepted error because something is happening that is not supposed to happen and then hence it freezes and reboots..

The dashlaunch is doing it.. And maybe the game data is corrupt.. There are a lot of topics created by other members on this issue on several games you might want to check it out..

This is an answer given by Swizzy on similar topic recently

Could be a gamebug, could be the way you run it (GOD vs XEX), some dashlaunch setting (rare) or even the fsd plugin causing the problem...

And also i have read a few topics now and few of them have been solved by updating the kernel and also getting the latest TU..

And Swizzy an off topic question for you.. How do i get quotes from one topic to the other.. For example i wanted to copy your post.. Should i just quote you in that topic and copy all that whole stuff which comes and paste it in other or is there a "PRO" way to do it?

And Swizzy an off topic question for you.. How do i get quotes from one topic to the other.. For example i wanted to copy your post.. Should i just quote you in that topic and copy all that whole stuff which comes and paste it in other or is there a "PRO" way to do it?

That'd be the only way that i know of... or manually adding the quote tags...

Sent from my SM-G903F

In a situation like this i'll post a bit of what is required to answer the question from whoever i remembered it from then link to the post or thread if i can remember where i saw it.Or i'll just say i saw it posted round here somewhere & let the person who wants an answer to do the leg work

• Like 1

Or i just leave it and wait for swizzy to reply..

Dont you think searching something and maybe solving your issue (an issue/problem that has been discussed over and over) yourself is better?

Maybe if people(myself included) searched more probably more topics like this wont even come again..

• Like 1

You wanted to quote & transfer an answer you saw to a similar issue in another thread which is fine,perhaps even attribute the quote to the original poster.All i was saying was copy/paste or write what you saw (assuming you could remember it all) & then provide a link to the thread as there may be other fixes in that thread if the option you give doesn't work.

There are also going to be times when months go by & someone has an issue & you've seen a post that has the fix,problem is you can't remember where it was,so you answer the best you can & then say something like i have done in similar circumstances & i quote:

"i saw it posted round here somewhere"

& then tell them to search (in my post above i replaced the word "search" for the term "leg work") the forum for the thread that may help the OP.

with any luck my original post will now make more sense..lol

• Like 2

Ok i will try to covert it to XEX for now

If it's a XBLA title (which i believe it is?) You should NOT run it as XEX

Sent from my SM-G903F