RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Kosti

[Aurora] Extracting All Title Names & Title ID's to a TXT or CSV file

Hi Aurora Team

Apology in advance if this has already been posted or requested, but I wanted to know if it is possible to get a text file or extract a list of titles via the file manager to a csv file or similar?

I like that in File Manager it shows the titles names and the ID of each, I should have started a spreadsheet with them before I transferred them all to the HDD so hoping there is a way instead of a manual typing them out...

Feel free to delete this if it's not the correct place to ask for such feature or if it's been covered already, Thanks!

Cheers

Kosti

It will be possible to do this with Utility Scripts in 0.6b

Of course it's not as convenient as a native feature on the dashboard, but for a one-off try you can make a copy of the contents database from the XBOX (it's a SQLite) and run a very simple query on the ContentItem table, that should do the work just fine.

Regards

• Like 1

What would be the use of extracting the titles with their ID's?

Xm360 does something similar to this for xbla, tu's, and dlc's.. just not the games.. i think

The usefulness of something like this is up to the end user really.. most wont need it.. but yeah

For me it's was a possibly simply / easier way to catalogue them and I can build a spreadsheet to know if I get certain larger title updates is available to know what title id it goes in etc, was just something I was thinking could be useful to add, Its not a must have but hey I thought I'd ask

Appreciate the feedback

Thanks again team!

PEACE

Kosti

I could finally get my hands on the database. Here's a query that will output TitleID, MediaID, BaseVersion[1], latest installed TU version[2] and the Title Name. Run it on the content.db file, if you don't have SQLite3 installed there's portable multiplatform software to do it, like SQLite Browser.

SELECT printf("%X", I.TitleId) || ',' || printf("%X", I.MediaId) || ',' || I.BaseVersion || ',' || IFNULL(U.Version, '') || ',"' || REPLACE(I.TitleName, '"', '""') || '"' FROM ContentItems I LEFT OUTER JOIN TitleUpdates U ON I.TitleId = U.TitleId AND I.MediaId = U.MediaId AND I.BaseVersion = U.BaseVersion;

Just out of curiosity, where do you check for available TU's? Is there an official feed or something? I recently wrote a scrapper to get all available XBLA DLCs for XM360 from the official marketplace and I would love to know if there's something similar for TU's. Since XboxUnity doesn't support huge files, I'm always missing the latest updates for some games.

[1] Since you're using this to search for TU's, keep in mind that you must match not just the TitleID, but also the MediaID and BaseVersion of your games.

[2] Only if the TU was installed through Aurora. For bigger TU's which you probably installed manually, this field might not be very helpful.

• Like 2

@ Juanii, nice, not sure I how to get SQL lite or really know where to find TU or the latested DLC, I would love that too, so if you want me to test stuff out happy to try em

@ Juanii, nice, not sure I how to get SQL lite or really know where to find TU or the latested DLC, I would love that too, so if you want me to test stuff out happy to try em

all tu's are community driven, dlc is done thru piracy..
  • Like 1

The content.db file is inside the <aurora>\Data\Databases folder, where <aurora> is the folder where you installed the original Aurora package. If you installed it in an external hard drive it's easier to connect the drive to a computer, otherwise you can fetch the file through FTP.

When I need a TU which is not in XboxUnity I usually google it specifically, so most of the time I get them from the first community forum in the results. But doing it for many games is too much work for me, that's why I'd love to find a source which at least lists the latest available TU for each title.

Regards

• Like 1