RealModScene
Tripper261

RGH/JTAG problem

Hi im new to all this and really lost with this problem and google hasnt helped. I recently bought a rgh zepher jtag and was working fine then dash launch wouldnt open. Ive deleated it and put it back on and still the same problem. It keeps coming up with this game cant satrt please download it again and try again. As i said im a novice at this stuff so any help please and hope ive put this in right section.

post-76930-0-45558100-1466833994_thumb.jpg

Try upgrading your kernel, and make sure you run the 3.17 installer (latest version) althought, you don't need it for anything other then reconfiguring dashlaunch once you've upgraded the kernel using the tutorial in my signature below...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Try upgrading your kernel, and make sure you run the 3.17 installer (latest version) althought, you don't need it for anything other then reconfiguring dashlaunch once you've upgraded the kernel using the tutorial in my signature below...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Doesn't it also do this with corrupted data, or is that just a fatal exception crash?

Doesn't it also do this with corrupted data, or is that just a fatal exception crash?

It could, but... there was some old unofficial patches that caused this issue... can't remember which version it was tho...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sorry i spend a lot off time away from home so not had time to test solution ive been given. As i said i am new to this and will need help on other stuff if i get it working again. Eg how do i put my unbanned kv file on console and how do i get online.

Eg how do i put my unbanned kv file on console and how do i get online.

Step 1. Get a stock xbox 360 console

Step 2. Get xbox live

Step 3. Play on live.. Easy as that!

Stealth/xbox live stealth is NOT supported here.. You will get 0 help here regarding that matter.. Instead play on LiNK with your console for free..

And i can say you a thing that you have done a GREAT MISTAKE asking how to do that..

• Like 3