RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Be4stElectrjc

Domain And Email Created With It Bulletproof

I want to buy a domain (because i want a cool .something and are like 2 or 3$) in order to create an email with that domain. How can i make them both the most invisible, protected as possible? 

Thread moved from Xbox to, "Other Topics" Subforum !

Dr.Gonzo

You would have to pay someone to have a mailserver setup for you, or setup your own (very hard actually) and if you want your mail sent to not be treated as spam you can't hide the mail server... believe me, i know... i tried it... :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

I didn't explain well, all i want is to delete all information as possible about me from domain and email created with that domain. The domain will be empty, will use just for name, the mail for services don't want to have entitled to me. Don't want to do bad things.

Sorry for wrong thread, was in a hurry...

Ahh, there are services for that, to hide your identity as the owner... they generally cost a bit tho, what they do is put their company as the registered owner... xD

Exactly, do you think is necessary to buy these type of services? I think to buy IPTV and things like this, not that nuclear secret in all honesty.

You only need it if you have something to hide... otherwise, what's really the point?

How much do they cost services to hide the owner of the domain?

DomainsByProxy.com charges ~ 10 - 13 USD/year, that's what i use right now for my domain

Your ip can't be totally hidden, it can be modified tho... your service providers records is obviously not going to be protected against, they need to be able to verify you are you when making changes to the domain... (your account is "securely stored", but a hacker can always gain access to it's content one way or another... so... if they really want to find out who you are, they will...)

The protection you pay for is primarily the whois, it'll say nothing... they also have some other stuff, for details check their site...

In that link they provide the tips needed to get around things anonymously... you should take a moment and read what they say...

Sent from my SM-G903F