RealModScene
Elros_03

Ports closed

Hello, up 8 months ago LINK played perfectly for 2 days but the ports are closed and there is no way to open them, I rebooted the router and everything but nothing, I have the DMZ enabled and nothing. My dashlaunch is 3.11 and the dash is something old but had never had problems because of that. It can be? Thanks

Enviado desde mi Elephone P8000 mediante Tapatalk

my router will not let me enable upnp, only DMZ. so I take eight months and has never given problems so far. I have also reinstalled the aurora but nothing ...

Let me enter the room after several attempts, I can even join the game, but after 5 minutes of play fails the connection, I'm the host of the game or I have connected to the departure of another person, the question is that lasted no more than 5 minutes playing. I tried several games and it happens all the same. He would be settled updating the dashboard and dashlaunch?

Some people tell me that there is no need to open ports to play on system link but only needed to host game.........

In general that rule is true yes...

The issue here is most likely with the router or isp, call them and ask if you have a shared connection/isp level nat

Sent from my SM-G903F

nat is open, I checked, I opened the DMZ, rebooted the router ... as I've ever had. Probare to update the console to see what happens.

Hello, I've updated the console, dashlaunch, reinstalled the aurora, factory reset the router, and still not get it to work, any ideas?